[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
belcikz wrote:

How do u use FnS, when u don't have it equipped in skill sockets?

I don't use it. I use aspect of spider instead. It uses the same mana reservation as FnS, so you can run it with enlighten 4 also.
Last edited by Shaddolf on Apr 7, 2020, 7:16:25 PM
"
Shaddolf wrote:
What sort of configuration numbers on PoB would you call fair?

How many stacks of poison on enemy? How many withered stacks?

How many poisons applied recently? (without golden rule)

These stats all make huge differences to DPS and I'm not sure how many is considered fair.

poison on enemy: pob stops calculating at 10
withered: 15
poisons applied recently: 40

Turn on Frenzy, turn on Holy Might, Turn on both offensive flasks, and set to Shaper for boss type
"
skiminok1989 wrote:
"
Kwoss wrote:
How is the build doing in simulacrum ? Can it easily do all 20 waves? Kill wave 20 kosis in a decent time ?

In my last simulacrum run I didn't even noticed how I killed last boss. So yeah, build is pretty solid :)

I have noticed the two bosses are not well balanced.

One is barely harder than a normal blue Fatty, while Kosis takes some work to knock down.
"
"
Shaddolf wrote:

These stats all make huge differences to DPS and I'm not sure how many is considered fair.

Turn on Frenzy, turn on Holy Might, Turn on both offensive flasks, and set to Shaper for boss type

Great, thanks.

With that on I have 21.7mil shaper dps. (58.3mil vs non bosses wow)

Although on actual bosses we don't have frenzy charges and the flasks can run out so there's that.
Last edited by Shaddolf on Apr 7, 2020, 8:41:34 PM
"
"
chaoticwon wrote:
. And trying like hell to get reduced mana Malv or Skitter enchant on the helm. Does anyone Know with the reduced mana enchant if you can fit in Skitters or something else with a lvl 4 Enlight socketed in the helm? So, Malv, HoA, Spider, Flesh... Skitter? Maybe its not worth the trouble

It was posted earlier in thread that it was not possible to fit all 5 in.

However, it would probably be worth it to spend 5 minutes with POB to see if that statement was correct. It could save you a lot of time if you find out you will come up just short even with a perfect helmet enchant.

With a "Malevolence has x% reduced mana reservation", i have Malevolence, HoA, Flesh and Stone, Skitterbots and thx to Impresence Despair-Blasphemy. It perhaps WOULD be possible to fit in another aspect-aura, but only if you invest heavily into reduced mana reserved. You could take "charisma" and the notable before it for 12% reduced, then the 4% reduced mana reserved below Chaos Inoculation (you're up there anyway for Atrophy), and maybe annoint your amulet with "Sovereignity" (another 6% reduced). That way you would get 22% reduced mana reserved. I doubt, that it's really worth all the effort, since those are a lot of skill points which could be used in a better way.

Btw, for the ppl who say they die all the time - i leveled from 96 to 98 the last two days, with only two deaths. Started both levels with 6 Simulacrum-runs each, doing 20/20 deathless as a little push, continuing with juiced up T14 strand (3 breach-scarab, legion-scarab, Alva, ...) with fog from start up to the end boss (switched to a few T16 tower maps for a change). Died only twice, once due to lag and the other time due to my own stupidity and cause i was way too tired. I can heavily recommend the variant with MoM and Apep's slumber. Still can't facetank ofc, but i feel immortal as long as i play the mechanics halfway decent.

Sitting at over 100ex atm and don't really know what to do with it... maybe i'll give the immortal guardian-build a chance the next few days. Still, this build has the fastest clear speed i ever played.
What is the best corrupt on Cold Iron point that isn't damage over time.
"
Lakthor wrote:
What is the best corrupt on Cold Iron point that isn't damage over time.

Probably power charge on critical strike. These are quite cheap.
"
Shaddolf wrote:
"
"
Shaddolf wrote:

Great, thanks.

With that on I have 21.7mil shaper dps. (58.3mil vs non bosses wow)

Although on actual bosses we don't have frenzy charges and the flasks can run out so there's that.

fantastic!

You actually have a little more too I think. I did not realize you were running Skitterbots so you can add in a little shock damage too.

That gets you to 62m regular and 23.5m shaper damage.

And even with this I think it is higher as I am unsure if you handled your Thread of Hope jewel correctly (it needs to be manually added in POB as it does not import the nodes you take).

Safe to say you don't need to invest in damage :)
"

fantastic!

You actually have a little more too I think. I did not realize you were running Skitterbots so you can add in a little shock damage too.

That gets you to 62m regular and 23.5m shaper damage.

And even with this I think it is higher as I am unsure if you handled your Thread of Hope jewel correctly (it needs to be manually added in POB as it does not import the nodes you take).

Safe to say you don't need to invest in damage :)

Oh yes true, I have added in shock.

Thread of hope is working properly as I've already manually added in those four extra keystones from it.

I still use a mana reservation ring which isn't needed so once I upgrade that soon damage will be even higher. I'm broke now though as I spent 26ex on upgrades today, but I can now fly through maps even faster, so I'll have more soon :)

Then I need to tidy up my cluster jewels.

Last edited by Shaddolf on Apr 7, 2020, 10:47:27 PM
"
skiminok1989 wrote:
What is better? Get ring with aspect of spider or get second circle of nostalgia with herald of agony?

if you can juggle resists, you could opt for two circle rings and get aspect on your belt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info