[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
ragewarror wrote:

Currently running a three curse setup and was wondering what my next best upgrade would be? did not consider asenath's as i found my explodey chest to be enough plus getting one with a corrupt for curses would be stupid expensive.

I'd be getting a lvl21 BV. That is a decent step in dps.

Meanwhile I crafted a chest. Its not that good but the resists are enough to cap me anyway. I guess looking to the future I need to get one with much better resists so I can eventually take away my rare ring for a second circle of nostalgia maybe? My rare ring gives 94 lightning resist though which I need, so really hard to replace...

Also I just got an enlighten lvl4 so can get a better circle than my current, since I no longer need the reduced mana hoag.

Other than that, should I just be getting good corrupted weapons now? Picked up a DoT watcher's eye too.

"
Shaddolf wrote:
"
ragewarror wrote:

Currently running a three curse setup and was wondering what my next best upgrade would be? did not consider asenath's as i found my explodey chest to be enough plus getting one with a corrupt for curses would be stupid expensive.

I'd be getting a lvl21 BV. That is a decent step in dps.

Meanwhile I crafted a chest. Its not that good but the resists are enough to cap me anyway. I guess looking to the future I need to get one with much better resists so I can eventually take away my rare ring for a second circle of nostalgia maybe? My rare ring gives 94 lightning resist though which I need, so really hard to replace...

Also I just got an enlighten lvl4 so can get a better circle than my current, since I no longer need the reduced mana hoag.

Other than that, should I just be getting good corrupted weapons now? Picked up a DoT watcher's eye too.

Does Enlighten 4 (or 5 if socketed in Diadem) allow us to run 4 auras? For example Malevolence, Skitters, HOA and Flesh&Stone?

I see you have Plague Bearer linked to CWDT instead of Blood Rage. How is that working out for you?
Plague doesn't work with the cwdt but neither would blood rage because of level. Both I self cast.

Yes with lvl4 Enlighten you can use all of the auras above with exact mana - I have zero mana with them all on.
Hi.Thanks for build.
What enchantments are needed on shoes and a helmet?
ПОЕ скатилось... Ушел в Last Epoch
You state we need to start with these gems:
Blade Vortex - Lesser poison - Void Manipulation - Unbound Ailments - Increased Crit Strikes

When should we start upgrading to cold damage/unleash/ etc?
So, I am currently running with Chance to gain Power Charge on my CIP and chance to frenzy on my chest. The result, I always have both and do not need BloodRage. I see a lot of people opting for the damage over time CIP. The thing is for me, DOT is less dps than having Power Charges. To truly get your effective dps against Sirus, you need to make sure your frenzy box is not checked in PoB unless you have a way to generate them in a single target fight.

Im still trying to craft a GG chest, got close but my max life roll is low :-(

Currently trying- +1 Curse / Frenzy chance on chest to drop BloodRage. And trying like hell to get reduced mana Malv or Skitter enchant on the helm. Does anyone Know with the reduced mana enchant if you can fit in Skitters or something else with a lvl 4 Enlight socketed in the helm? So, Malv, HoA, Spider, Flesh... Skitter? Maybe its not worth the trouble
What is better? Get ring with aspect of spider or get second circle of nostalgia with herald of agony?
"
HardSide wrote:
You state we need to start with these gems:
Blade Vortex - Lesser poison - Void Manipulation - Unbound Ailments - Increased Crit Strikes

When should we start upgrading to cold damage/unleash/ etc?

General rule of thumb is that you level as an elemental BV using the three heralds and then later, when you have your core gear, you flip all at once to poison, typically after your second ascendancy point.

The section you quoted was not intended to tell you how to level. It was explaining what acts to find the gems in for the poison build.

Go to the build guide and look for the section marked League Start. That gives some leveling tips.
"
skiminok1989 wrote:
What is better? Get ring with aspect of spider or get second circle of nostalgia with herald of agony?

I think it would be aspect of spider but it is likely to be very close either way. Some will depend on what other stats you get on the spider ring that may help the build in other areas that Circle does not touch.

"
MrAnipa wrote:
Hi.Thanks for build.
What enchantments are needed on shoes and a helmet?

Nothing is really needed for enchantments for this build.

If you have unlimited funds, BV Duration is a nice QOL for helmet.

I would look for either movement or casting modifiers for the boot enchantments.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info