[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
I think it would be aspect of spider but it is likely to be very close either way. Some will depend on what other stats you get on the spider ring that may help the build in other areas that Circle does not touch.

Got it. I end up with second circle of nostalgia and replaced aspect of spider with flesh and stone. I guess it will help with survivability a lot.
"
chaoticwon wrote:
. And trying like hell to get reduced mana Malv or Skitter enchant on the helm. Does anyone Know with the reduced mana enchant if you can fit in Skitters or something else with a lvl 4 Enlight socketed in the helm? So, Malv, HoA, Spider, Flesh... Skitter? Maybe its not worth the trouble

It was posted earlier in thread that it was not possible to fit all 5 in.

However, it would probably be worth it to spend 5 minutes with POB to see if that statement was correct. It could save you a lot of time if you find out you will come up just short even with a perfect helmet enchant.
Anyone doing MoM? How does it feel compared to without it.
"
skiminok1989 wrote:
"
I think it would be aspect of spider but it is likely to be very close either way. Some will depend on what other stats you get on the spider ring that may help the build in other areas that Circle does not touch.

Got it. I end up with second circle of nostalgia and replaced aspect of spider with flesh and stone. I guess it will help with survivability a lot.

I am running the following which may help you in your set up to free up some space.

In my helmet: Mal, Skitter, HOA, Flesh and Stone
One Circle that has: 37% reduced HOA mana reserved

I fit this all in with 0 mana left over (since we have Eldritch battery we don't need any mana to run build.)

If you could do the same, you could remove EL4 from your build to sell if currency needed, then you could move Flesh to the helmet and free up a socket for faster attacks on your whirling blades (which is nice QOL).

"
I am running the following which may help you in your set up to free up some space.

In my helmet: Mal, Skitter, HOA, Flesh and Stone
One Circle that has: 37% reduced HOA mana reserved

I fit this all in with 0 mana left over (since we have Eldritch battery we don't need any mana to run build.)

If you could do the same, you could remove EL4 from your build to sell if currency needed, then you could move Flesh to the helmet and free up a socket for faster attacks on your whirling blades (which is nice QOL).

Thank you! That's actually great, and helped a lot.
Hey there, can anyone point me towards as to what I should upgrade and etc? Please check my profile.
if anyone is interested im selling all gg gear for this build

Spoiler

pm me in game or forum have fun

Just defeated sirus 8 deathless with divine flesh build, it was too easy. Went from getting one shotted to tanking 2-3 hits.
- 79% to all resists
- 90% resist chaos
- 23% physical damage taken to chaos (from armor and corrupted shield)
- 25% chance to wither on hit (from timeless jewel)
- currently 5170hp, can probably go up to 5.5k

Dropped the totem because of the wither on hit, still dont know what to put there, trying enduring cry right now.

Check my build if u have trouble with sirus, there is still a lot of improvement, you can swap Born of Chaos for another life cluster if you find a timeless jewel with +1 maximum chaos resistance.
"
Hey there, can anyone point me towards as to what I should upgrade and etc? Please check my profile.

Anoint your amulet
Finish quality on all flasks
Corrupted CIP's with DOT corruption (these run 6-7 ex each)
"
Proteuss2585 wrote:
Just defeated sirus 8 deathless with divine flesh build, it was too easy. Went from getting one shotted to tanking 2-3 hits.
- 79% to all resists
- 90% resist chaos
- 23% physical damage taken to chaos (from armor and corrupted shield)
- 25% chance to wither on hit (from timeless jewel)
- currently 5170hp, can probably go up to 5.5k

Dropped the totem because of the wither on hit, still dont know what to put there, trying enduring cry right now.

Check my build if u have trouble with sirus, there is still a lot of improvement, you can swap Born of Chaos for another life cluster if you find a timeless jewel with +1 maximum chaos resistance.

that Wither on hit sounds really nice! Were you shooting for that or was that just a lucky roll?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info