[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
"
Shaddolf wrote:
I'm going for +skills/curse as the explode seems unnecessary. Just want more dps for sirus and the 20th simac phase really. Only place where I even want more.

I am unsure if it is random or not, but I have found in my simulacrum runs Wave 18 to be the hardest as two bosses have proced on that wave.

If a boss does not proc, I find even level 20 relatively easy as long as you just keep moving back and forth never stopping. I am running the basic Dendrobate version, with Bino's and no exploding.

Oh I've done like 7-8 simac and 20/20 every one - I don't struggle, I'm just saying the last few waves are one of the only places where things don't instantly die, so a bit more dps would be nice.
Last edited by Shaddolf on Apr 6, 2020, 4:50:59 PM
"
skating101 wrote:
I'm trying to decide what type of chest to use. The options are:

+1 curse/+1 sockets

+1 curse/explodes

Which is the better option for this build?

I currently don't have asenaths but have the money for the gloves and the chest.

Here is my pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/tRfsQFUz

Other suggestions are appreciated.

This is my intended chest craft technique, please tell me if I am making a mistake:

Buy a shaper chest with +1 active skills (and no other shaper mods)

Buy an ilvl 85 hunter chest with +1 additional curse (and no other hunter mods)

Use awakener orb on shaper chest and put shaper mod on hunter chest

Is this correct?

This is a lot of ex so I don't want to screw it up
"
skating101 wrote:

This is my intended chest craft technique, please tell me if I am making a mistake:

Is this correct?

Yes that is correct.

It can either be shaper or warlords (warlords has the +1 active skill as well).

Not sure which is better to have, as far as other mods rolling on the item.
Last edited by Shaddolf on Apr 6, 2020, 8:03:33 PM
Just wondering if Unholy Malice (10% chance to gain Unholy Might for 4 seconds on Critical Strike) is worth it over Sin's Rebirth. What's the uptime like?
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
Just wondering if Unholy Malice (10% chance to gain Unholy Might for 4 seconds on Critical Strike) is worth it over Sin's Rebirth. What's the uptime like?

It is worth it for me because using Atziri's Promise is a nice DPS boost and gives leech.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Apr 6, 2020, 10:05:09 PM
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:

Near 100% on my character with 55% crit chance (after popping Coralito's). I dropped Sin's for it.
"
Shaddolf wrote:
"
skating101 wrote:

Is this correct?

Yes that is correct.

It can either be shaper or warlords (warlords has the +1 active skill as well).

Not sure which is better to have, as far as other mods rolling on the item.

Using a hunter chest as the base for its possible % increased max life roll, is that a good strategy?
So I switched over to Apep / Antivenom / Golden and I'm loving the tankyness. Anyone that has one the switch should I respect over to MoM? What's the main benefit for it. Thanks.

Currently running a three curse setup and was wondering what my next best upgrade would be? did not consider asenath's as i found my explodey chest to be enough plus getting one with a corrupt for curses would be stupid expensive.
"
ragewarror wrote:

Currently running a three curse setup and was wondering what my next best upgrade would be? did not consider asenath's as i found my explodey chest to be enough plus getting one with a corrupt for curses would be stupid expensive.

all that is left for you is to probably min-max
or experiment.

for min max i'd say getting a better corrupted CIP
or looking for a good rolled watcher's eye jewel if you are using jewels
or min max some cluster jewels

for experiment i'd say either try
1. apep + golden rule + mom
2. double cluster jewel set up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info