[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
How do we spread poison during clear with no Binos? Trying Apep.

If you are not using Bino's you have to use an item that explodes corpses instead of spreading poison.

A crafted chest and/or the asenath gloves are what people typically use to explode corpses.
With the new cluster jewel notable "Unspeakable gifts", are Asenath's really worth it?

I've just finished gathering 10ex, but I don't really feel like asenath's will give me anything apart from Temp Chains (that you can get much, much cheaper elsewhere)

Is there something I'm missing?
"
"
How do we spread poison during clear with no Binos? Trying Apep.

If you are not using Bino's you have to use an item that explodes corpses instead of spreading poison.

A crafted chest and/or the asenath gloves are what people typically use to explode corpses.

Thanks. As a noob to crafting is there a guide to getting an explore chest?
"
Rathke wrote:
With the new cluster jewel notable "Unspeakable gifts", are Asenath's really worth it?

I've just finished gathering 10ex, but I don't really feel like asenath's will give me anything apart from Temp Chains (that you can get much, much cheaper elsewhere)

I haven't tested it yet, but how does the 10% explosion chance feel as far as packs exploding? I could see it being less reliable for clear as compared to something like Asenath's or an explode chest.
"
Rathke wrote:

I spent most of the league using a single Unspeakable Gifts, and let me the tell you right now the 10% chance to explode is basically worthless. It barely contributed to my clearing speed. Even with 2 of these socketed, it's dubious at best.

Inpulsa gives explosions of ALL shocked enemies, explosion chests gives explosions of ALL enemies, Gentle Gloves gives explosions to ALL enemies near corpses.

Fwiw, I also tried Asenath, and like many posters here, found the explosions to be completely meh. If you copy the build, you will do so much damage that explosions are worthless. If you want clearing QoL, nothing will beat Bino's.
Last edited by pirate_yar on Apr 6, 2020, 1:15:48 PM
"
Thanks. As a noob to crafting is there a guide to getting an explore chest?

I think people in the thread have mentioned the steps but I am not a crafter. I just buy what is needed from others who know what they are doing.

If you want explosions for clearspeed, use two Obliterations. It won't get much more satisfying than that, and one Obliteration only costs 1-5c (10c, if you want a Power charge corruption). Switch back to Cold Iron Point for bossing.

Getting the explode-mod on your chest is simple rng. It's alteration-spamming and can get very expensive very soon, especially since alterations are very expensive this league (4 for 1c last time i checked)
Thanks all for putting all this together. Switched to the MoM setup and haven't looked back. Mapping feels really smooth. Currently sitting on 5.2k life, 1k ES. So far I've made it to t12 maps. Only thing I haven't been able to do yet it Simulacrum. Accidently killed one of the bosses in wave 16ish, but wave 20 destroyed me when two bosses spawned. Probably could have completed it if I was better at dodging and understood the mechanics better. Having a blast though.
"
"
Shaddolf wrote:
I'm going for +skills/curse as the explode seems unnecessary. Just want more dps for sirus and the 20th simac phase really. Only place where I even want more.

I am unsure if it is random or not, but I have found in my simulacrum runs Wave 18 to be the hardest as two bosses have proced on that wave.

If a boss does not proc, I find even level 20 relatively easy as long as you just keep moving back and forth never stopping. I am running the basic Dendrobate version, with Bino's and no exploding.

Simu is a joke once u get an explosion chest or Asenaths did around 15 yesterday and no voice drop -_-
Last edited by Rezechs on Apr 6, 2020, 4:10:32 PM
"
hanguk08 wrote:
Thanks all for putting all this together. Switched to the MoM setup and haven't looked back. Mapping feels really smooth. Currently sitting on 5.2k life, 1k ES. So far I've made it to t12 maps. Only thing I haven't been able to do yet it Simulacrum. Accidently killed one of the bosses in wave 16ish, but wave 20 destroyed me when two bosses spawned. Probably could have completed it if I was better at dodging and understood the mechanics better. Having a blast though.

For simulacrum I remove my movespeed flask which isnt needed in such a small space and put in an evasion flask instead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info