[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Hey love the build. SO Im going twards the cluster jewel route and I am fairly new I was curious are you still at 100percent poison chance when you loose those poison nodes for the cluster jewels? And also what are you taking with the thread of hope jewel, what nodes. And I just want to make sure its the very large one yes? Appreciate build its bad ass
Hey love the build. SO Im going twards the cluster jewel route and I am fairly new I was curious are you still at 100percent poison chance when you loose those poison nodes for the cluster jewels? And also what are you taking with the thread of hope jewel, what nodes. And I just want to make sure its the very large one yes? Appreciate build its bad ass
"
"
RWJaraxxus wrote:

I just killed the AL8 Sirus with this gear. I guess this is the best build i've played after the double strike saviour. I dont know you guys but everyone should use the golden rule + poison watchers eye + apep's combo. I have 0 mana but i dont have any problem with casting skills. I'll craft myself a explo chest to just better map clear and im gonna farm until i got a herald build.

I am confused on your set up. I thought the idea of using Apep was to pair it with MOM for survivability but you are not using MOM...

Is APEP only giving you the extra elemental resistances in your setup?

I can see it having use on bosses with out adds though since that is when Diadem stops using Feast of Flesh but I would think this setup hurts you in mapping.

Are you getting MOM via something other than the tree maybe?

I know normally with apep's people are using MOM beacuse with eldritch battery and mom that es will protect you a lot. Im aware of that. But after i got this setup i wanted test it before change my skill tree. Its still working perfect because of that %78 chaos res. You are still taking damage from ES first lol Im gonna try with MOM version too. Maybe im wrong maybe this is wrong but without MOM this is still works perfectly.
"
acrisius_ wrote:
Posting my current setup as it's surprisingly tanky with great clear.

4.8k life
41 dodge/ 40 spell dodge (in base, no flask/elusive)
42 evade

For tankiness I started with Kintsugi but eventually changed to my current setup:

Glorious Vanity (Xibaqua) to change [Pain Attunement] to [Divine Flesh]
*50% ele dmg taken as chaos
Use a Small C.Jewel or Megalomaniac to get the[Born of Chaos] notable
*Now have a chaos res cap of 88%
My chest has phys damage taken as chaos as well

For capping res the cheapest options are to use The Golden Rule with either Antivenom on a Small C.Jewel OR the Watcher's eye with "Unaffected by Poison"

Surging Vitality is incredibly reliable.
Asenath's Touch can be substituted with a Storm's Gift. MUCH cheaper and still incredibly good with a Bino's.

Path of Building:
https://pastebin.com/4vdRwQPV

(Glorious Vanity isn't supported so you can't see the corrupted passives, it's allocated next to Pain Attunement. My Golden Rule used to be allocated where "Transcendent Mind" currently is. I'll probably upgrade my Watcher's Eye soon to DoT Multi.

[Nimbleness] is annointed because it had a useful corrupt for me from Glorious Vanity.

Thread of Hope is not supported either. I have allocated [Hunter's Gambit] [Heart of Oak] [Swift Venoms] [Revenge of the Hunted]

I really like this setup, thanks for sharing. I just have a question about The Devouring Diadem. You still have 400 unreserved mana according to PoB unless I missed an aura so Eldritch Battery isn't that useful, and with double explosion item, are there still enough corpses to use feast of flesh ? A good helmet with life and -9% chaos res. seems a lot better at first sight.
I assume Phys Reflect kills us? The intro touches on it and made it seem doable, but I'm skeptical.
Hi there, im having a great time with the build, however, bosses are not an easy task. I can dps them, but i get one shoted, sirius is just impossible. I know there is room for improvement, but please, could anyone spot the most important mistakes im making? Thank guys!

https://pastebin.com/tL2p3JDy
Farmed up 25 exalts this weekend. Not sure if I want to grab a DoT watchers eye or craft a chest.

Don't care for explode on chest, is the best option then a curse/+1skill variant?

Should play around in PoB when back at my pc and see how much the +1skill and extra anoint on neck gives...has to be more than dendrobate dmg bonuses to be worth it.

Watchers eye is a guaranteed upgrade though.

Anything else stand out you think as to needing an upgrade? I suppose I could try for a hunter life % belt. Could try for corrupted weapons too. Anyone know the % chance to roll the correct corrupt? Not sure if worth trying to do myself or just buy already done.

Last edited by Shaddolf on Apr 5, 2020, 5:36:25 AM
Can anyone help me with figuring out why I'm not able to handle bossing? I find myself getting randomly beat down and easily killed off, which may absolutely be user error but I feel like I wasn't dying that much before I FINISHED my build.
Here are my items :

I have 75% all resistances and my lifepool is 4.5k. Feel free to check out my passives for anything wrong there, I have all the right flasks, I have pretty much completed this build but I feel upon build completion I have gotten weaker?

Please check out my gems also for any inconsistencies, thank you to anyone that decides to take the time out of their day to help me, I'd really appreciate it.
please get a explode curse chest after swap it clears like butter and u dont need asenathes drop CWDT add temp chains curse on hit and goldem in there and everything dies and u get tanky from temp chains def im testing out golden rule now after hearin 6000 time ppl doing it but apeps and going to mom screw that i dont die already

PSA after crafting my explode curse chest and slamming this sexy thing i clear like butter droped CWDT for temp chains curse on hit and golem withering step in it never going to buy asentahes droped binos running 2 cold irons also dont annoiunt corruption dirty techniques is more dps with the faster and duration.

mine came out 22 life 14 evasion/ 14 fire res and explode curse then slammed stun block recovery and then slammed t3 cold 40 cold i can wipe and multimod and craft 2 big resistances later to make it worth 20 25 30 ex

steps to craft a guranteed curse and crusader explode chest

1. buy a hunter base chest with ilvl to roll you can have additional curse
2. crusader 85 chest you plan to wear so get ur wanted base
3. roll crusader explode alting or chaos spaming fossil
4. buy awakener orb
5. use awakeners orb on hunter blue with curse then rare crusader
you will not keep any mods besides the curse explode and it will roll random mods if you look at my chest i got hybrid dex life 12 fire resist and had 2 open suffix so i tried to slam

Good luck getting chest its nuts and u dont need 12 ex if ur lucky u can multi mod and have high life do not annul if u get bad prefix or life unless u can pay for another

you can also buy crusader on some bases for 5 ex regal it and roll huntetr curse hunter curse isnt to hard to roll and whrre under 100c when i looked

buy some sick insainity gloves for clear 4 ex or so good res life

IF YOU MAKE UR OWN CHEST MAKE SURE UR OTHER GEAR CAN CARRY YOUR RESIST YOU ARE NOT ALWAYS GURANTEED A GOOD SITUATION TO MULTIMOD it i worth just haveing the 2 mods insane clear and temp chains no need for asenathes and i swear u dont need CWDT so drop it! annoint whispers get temp chains runnin until u can make a chest
Last edited by zackpathofexile on Apr 5, 2020, 7:02:52 AM
"
"
raziekeljr wrote:
Hello, I was following another build and then saw this one a couple days ago and I was trying to be make something reasonably budget but I have a question which might be obvious:

1)Is it supposed to be two Bino's? Would 1 with a shield with mana reservation of gems be ok to enter maps? The helmet is pricey and has no life. Losing only the % increased dot I guess of the 2nd Binos.
2)Is the Cold Point dagger for anything but the %damage over time? These are very expensive right now. So if not that, what is the +3 used for? I don't show any socketed gems display a bonus for what is socketed.

I am just asking as just ran merc lab and going to Kitava soon. But only at 2.7 life. I have full suggested poison setup on Dendrobate but life is low. Shield could give me a life boost (plus some other upgrades I know.)
thanks

* the diadem helmet is pretty important to the build, it is a core item. Prioritize getting it if you don't have it already.

* you never use two Bino's. Use 1 bino and a shield or one Bino and a Cold Iron point when mapping. The shield can be apep, or Mistwalker

* BV is a physical spell, so it benefits from the +3 to Cold Iron point giving more physical damage per blade. Some people use two Cold Iron points when bossing or when they have the asenath gloves.

* your life will grow with levels and gear. I use Dendrobate setup and don't have any expensive gear and am closing in on 5k life, just need one more level.

Sorry to clutter the thread but thanks for this information. I just now noticed the cold point is global (I think "all" means that) so yes it makes sense after reading the description a bunch of times. I will definitely keep checking the helmet trade. thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info