[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Posting my current setup as it's surprisingly tanky with great clear.

4.8k life
41 dodge/ 40 spell dodge (in base, no flask/elusive)
42 evade

For tankiness I started with Kintsugi but eventually changed to my current setup:

Glorious Vanity (Xibaqua) to change [Pain Attunement] to [Divine Flesh]
*50% ele dmg taken as chaos
Use a Small C.Jewel or Megalomaniac to get the[Born of Chaos] notable
*Now have a chaos res cap of 88%
My chest has phys damage taken as chaos as well

For capping res the cheapest options are to use The Golden Rule with either Antivenom on a Small C.Jewel OR the Watcher's eye with "Unaffected by Poison"

Surging Vitality is incredibly reliable.
Asenath's Touch can be substituted with a Storm's Gift. MUCH cheaper and still incredibly good with a Bino's.

Path of Building:
https://pastebin.com/4vdRwQPV

(Glorious Vanity isn't supported so you can't see the corrupted passives, it's allocated next to Pain Attunement. My Golden Rule used to be allocated where "Transcendent Mind" currently is. I'll probably upgrade my Watcher's Eye soon to DoT Multi.

[Nimbleness] is annointed because it had a useful corrupt for me from Glorious Vanity.

Thread of Hope is not supported either. I have allocated [Hunter's Gambit] [Heart of Oak] [Swift Venoms] [Revenge of the Hunted]
"
acrisius_ wrote:
Posting my current setup as it's surprisingly tanky with great clear.

4.8k life
41 dodge/ 40 spell dodge (in base, no flask/elusive)
42 evade

For tankiness I started with Kintsugi but eventually changed to my current setup:

Glorious Vanity (Xibaqua) to change [Pain Attunement] to [Divine Flesh]
*50% ele dmg taken as chaos
Use a Small C.Jewel or Megalomaniac to get the[Born of Chaos] notable
*Now have a chaos res cap of 88%
My chest has phys damage taken as chaos as well

For capping res the cheapest options are to use The Golden Rule with either Antivenom on a Small C.Jewel OR the Watcher's eye with "Unaffected by Poison"

Surging Vitality is incredibly reliable.
Asenath's Touch can be substituted with a Storm's Gift. MUCH cheaper and still incredibly good with a Bino's.

Path of Building:
https://pastebin.com/4vdRwQPV

(Glorious Vanity isn't supported so you can't see the corrupted passives, it's allocated next to Pain Attunement. My Golden Rule used to be allocated where "Transcendent Mind" currently is. I'll probably upgrade my Watcher's Eye soon to DoT Multi.

[Nimbleness] is annointed because it had a useful corrupt for me from Glorious Vanity.

Thread of Hope is not supported either. I have allocated [Hunter's Gambit] [Heart of Oak] [Swift Venoms] [Revenge of the Hunted]

Great stuff! Thanks for posting.

I have a question on your set up. You have both Asenath and an exploding chest. Why are you also running a Bino's? Would a second Cold Iron Point for more damage, or a shield for more survivability be better since you don't need the clearing power of Bino's any more?
"

Great stuff! Thanks for posting.

I have a question on your set up. You have both Asenath and an exploding chest. Why are you also running a Bino's? Would a second Cold Iron Point for more damage, or a shield for more survivability be better since you don't need the clearing power of Bino's any more?

I have a second Cold Iron Point in my inventory for single target whenever I might want it (it has its own gem copies). I feel like Bino's extends my range a bit more than with just the explosions, it might be confirmation bias though.

Just to add: the defensiveness from Glorious Vanity is massive. I can tank 100% delirium Kosis between Fortify and dodge rate. I really only die when I don't move around enough to avoid ground effects.
Last edited by acrisius_ on Apr 4, 2020, 5:14:38 PM
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:
Anyone mind telling me why I constantly die by "committing suicide" ???

Seems like a I about once a map like that. Would appreciate help :)

I don't know about why it would happen constantly, but if you toggle off Malevolence you'll die from your own poisons since your Watcher's Eye won't be working.
The life regen from Bino's when mapping and in Delirium is really nice too.
Hmm.. I actually don't know what I could upgrade next that would give me a decent upgrade.. ANy suggestions?

"
Deezelx wrote:
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:

I don't know about why it would happen constantly, but if you toggle off Malevolence you'll die from your own poisons since your Watcher's Eye won't be working.

Not sure either. It could be maybe a map mod that is turning them off. I am noticing it happens a lot if I die, then I come back into the map. The second I come within attack range of the first mob, I insta-die. Just can't pinpoint what exactly.
No one else with this problem???
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:
"
Deezelx wrote:
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:

Not sure either. It could be maybe a map mod that is turning them off. I am noticing it happens a lot if I die, then I come back into the map. The second I come within attack range of the first mob, I insta-die. Just can't pinpoint what exactly.
No one else with this problem???

Probably physical reflect. It's the only mod I actively avoid.
"
Nickums wrote:
Hmm.. I actually don't know what I could upgrade next that would give me a decent upgrade.. ANy suggestions?

Looks fabulous!

There is only one helmet with the Blade Vortex enchant that I can see on the trade site and it is certainly not worth the 60ex being asked for it.

Any other upgrade is just tiny min-maxing, and probably won't be worth the enormous cost.

The only one I can think of that may be worth it is a Big Boy Wallet Watcher's Eye with multiple stats that support the build.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Apr 4, 2020, 7:05:57 PM

I don't know about why it would happen constantly, but if you toggle off Malevolence you'll die from your own poisons since your Watcher's Eye won't be working.[/quote]

No one else with this problem???[/quote]

Probably physical reflect. It's the only mod I actively avoid. [/quote]

Just happened to me twice again Elder guardian on a map with basically no mods except Temp Chains. I will just be attacking and then boom dead suicide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info