[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Hi!
Awesome build, really fun to play.

As for the 4th aura, do you have any suggestions for the 4th aura until getting an item with aspect of the spider?

I don't have an enlightened levelled yet.

"
Översteheinz wrote:
Hi!

As for the 4th aura, do you have any suggestions for the 4th aura until getting an item with aspect of the spider?

buy a stygian with 1 open suffix high life 2 res then buy the beast orb tht contains aspect of spider craft forgey name wiki has it 20c maybe for beast belt 10 15
"
"
Kaliboka wrote:

please tell me how you insist FrenzyCharge on yourself

Blood Rage skill

I think the question was more aimed at boss damage where you dont have mobs to kill since you really dont need 10m+ dps for clear.
I am currently trying to redo the tree to run two large clusters with MoM + Apep if anyone is interested.

Goal is to be level 95 5k life and 1k ES
Last edited by gosumui on Apr 5, 2020, 9:46:52 AM
Could someone take look and let me know what I should focus on upgrading next? My survival is still kinda weak and my damage on certain bosses (minotaur) is rough. Thanks.

"
Hey love the build. SO Im going twards the cluster jewel route and I am fairly new I was curious are you still at 100percent poison chance when you loose those poison nodes for the cluster jewels? And also what are you taking with the thread of hope jewel, what nodes. And I just want to make sure its the very large one yes? Appreciate build its bad ass

You will have no issues with chance to poison if you keep using your flask.

There are many sources of chance to poison in the build: gear, flasks, gems, ascendancy etc. They usually add up to over 100%

With Thread of Hope you can take up to 4 nodes if you want. Hunter's Gambit, Revenge of the Hunted, Heart of Oak, and Swift Venoms.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Apr 5, 2020, 10:51:37 AM
"
Översteheinz wrote:
Hi!

If you get the Circle of Nostalgia ring that reduces HOA mana reserve, you can run the following in the Diadem helmet:

HOA, Malevolence, Summon Skitterbots, Flesh and Stone.

And also run Despair in another piece of gear.
"
Jaskamof wrote:
"
"
Kaliboka wrote:

please tell me how you insist FrenzyCharge on yourself

Blood Rage skill

I think the question was more aimed at boss damage where you dont have mobs to kill since you really dont need 10m+ dps for clear.

With bosses, I think some builds compensate for lack of Frenzy by removing Bino's and dual wielding 2 Cold Iron points.
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
I assume Phys Reflect kills us? The intro touches on it and made it seem doable, but I'm skeptical.

I reroll phys reflect mod. When reading the thread, too many have died trying it. It is worth the 1c to change imo.
Have skitter, malevelance, HoA in a diadem with enlighten 3 (4 from helm).

Running free despair.

Running Flesh and Stone by itself.

have 39 mana left. (The circle ring has less mana reserve for HoA)

This works perfect. But I just got a Spider ring. How do I run spider also?

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info