[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

selling my whole gear if someone is intressted whisper me ingame got a lot more stuff too sell
Loving the build so far. It is super fast with great dps. Unsure what to work on next, I feel somewhat squishy in T14+ maps, will randomly explode. Here is my gear any help would be great.

Also got a little confused on the passive tree and when to respec.

Thanks for the help!!
Hello,

I've made this build, I'm not fully maximized but I have the majority of the uniques, and I'm having some troubles to kill the conquerors on T16 and on maps "influced by", could you help me?

Profile is open, that's just one Assassin.

Regards.
"
Have skitter, malevelance, HoA in a diadem with enlighten 3 (4 from helm).

Running free despair.

Running Flesh and Stone by itself.

have 39 mana left. (The circle ring has less mana reserve for HoA)

This works perfect. But I just got a Spider ring. How do I run spider also?

you don't. The build can not fit in all 5 (Mal, Skitter, Spider, FS, and HOA)

If you can, prioritize Mal, Spider, HOA, and Skitter. If you can't fit these, replace Skitter with FS.

"
Could someone take look and let me know what I should focus on upgrading next? My survival is still kinda weak and my damage on certain bosses (minotaur) is rough. Thanks.

Bump for advice.
"
"
Have skitter, malevelance, HoA in a diadem with enlighten 3 (4 from helm).

Running free despair.

Running Flesh and Stone by itself.

have 39 mana left. (The circle ring has less mana reserve for HoA)

This works perfect. But I just got a Spider ring. How do I run spider also?

you don't. The build can not fit in all 5 (Mal, Skitter, Spider, FS, and HOA)

If you can, prioritize Mal, Spider, HOA, and Skitter. If you can't fit these, replace Skitter with FS.

Thank you. Once enlighten lvl 4 then can drop the HOA reduced mana on ring, correct?
"
sickmaa wrote:
Hello,

I've made this build, I'm not fully maximized but I have the majority of the uniques, and I'm having some troubles to kill the conquerors on T16 and on maps "influced by", could you help me?

Profile is open, that's just one Assassin.

Regards.

More life
Considering switching over to the MoM variant or the Divine Flesh variant I've seen posted in here. Anyone tried both and have an opinion on which one feels better? Divine Flesh seems like an easier switch since I probably don't have to switch out any gear.
"
everix1992 wrote:
Considering switching over to the MoM variant or the Divine Flesh variant I've seen posted in here. Anyone tried both and have an opinion on which one feels better? Divine Flesh seems like an easier switch since I probably don't have to switch out any gear.

I tried Divine flesh yesterday felt more spiky in dmg than MoM im currently running so I swapped back to MoM.
"
Rezechs wrote:
"
everix1992 wrote:

I tried Divine flesh yesterday felt more spiky in dmg than MoM im currently running so I swapped back to MoM.

Cool - is there any resource (PoB or anything) for the build changes for MoM?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info