[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Deezelx wrote:
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:
Anyone mind telling me why I constantly die by "committing suicide" ???

Seems like a I about once a map like that. Would appreciate help :)

I don't know about why it would happen constantly, but if you toggle off Malevolence you'll die from your own poisons since your Watcher's Eye won't be working.

It could be blood rage?
"
"
Nickums wrote:
Hmm.. I actually don't know what I could upgrade next that would give me a decent upgrade.. ANy suggestions?

Looks fabulous!

There is only one helmet with the Blade Vortex enchant that I can see on the trade site and it is certainly not worth the 60ex being asked for it.

Any other upgrade is just tiny min-maxing, and probably won't be worth the enormous cost.

The only one I can think of that may be worth it is a Big Boy Wallet Watcher's Eye with multiple stats that support the build.

Yeah I was thinking watchers eye too.. I dunno.. That or maybe re-jigging my tree to be able to use two Cluster jewel outlets and going for some really juiced cluster jewels. Which is super tempting, but I dunno where I'd find room in the passives.
Last edited by Nickums on Apr 4, 2020, 7:24:24 PM
"
acrisius_ wrote:
Posting my current setup as it's surprisingly tanky with great clear.

4.8k life
41 dodge/ 40 spell dodge (in base, no flask/elusive)
42 evade

For tankiness I started with Kintsugi but eventually changed to my current setup:

Glorious Vanity (Xibaqua) to change [Pain Attunement] to [Divine Flesh]
*50% ele dmg taken as chaos
Use a Small C.Jewel or Megalomaniac to get the[Born of Chaos] notable
*Now have a chaos res cap of 88%
My chest has phys damage taken as chaos as well

For capping res the cheapest options are to use The Golden Rule with either Antivenom on a Small C.Jewel OR the Watcher's eye with "Unaffected by Poison"

Surging Vitality is incredibly reliable.
Asenath's Touch can be substituted with a Storm's Gift. MUCH cheaper and still incredibly good with a Bino's.

Path of Building:
https://pastebin.com/4vdRwQPV

(Glorious Vanity isn't supported so you can't see the corrupted passives, it's allocated next to Pain Attunement. My Golden Rule used to be allocated where "Transcendent Mind" currently is. I'll probably upgrade my Watcher's Eye soon to DoT Multi.

[Nimbleness] is annointed because it had a useful corrupt for me from Glorious Vanity.

Thread of Hope is not supported either. I have allocated [Hunter's Gambit] [Heart of Oak] [Swift Venoms] [Revenge of the Hunted]

I really do like what I'm seeing with what you've done with the build as I hate the pathing over to the scion, though I do wonder how much it cost or how you rolled your two large cluster jewels. The most important thing that I want to ask however is you mentioned that surging vitality is really reliable, and I see you have 3 of them. I would like to know if that's 30% after 5 seconds over 1 second meaning 30% regen every 6 seconds, or every 5 all in one second. OR if it works that way on 3 different seconds so you just have a ton of life regeneration? Why is this better than fettle stacking?

Also, since cluster jewels stack, would it be advisable to keep taking born of chaos for the extra DR?
Last edited by Xenithos on Apr 4, 2020, 8:22:58 PM
"
acrisius_ wrote:

4.8k life
42 evade

For tankiness I started with Kintsugi but eventually changed to my current setup:

For capping res the cheapest options are to use The Golden Rule with either Antivenom on a Small C.Jewel OR the Watcher's eye with "Unaffected by Poison"

Asenath's Touch can be substituted with a Storm's Gift. MUCH cheaper and still incredibly good with a Bino's.

Path of Building:

(Glorious Vanity isn't supported so you can't see the corrupted passives, it's allocated next to Pain Attunement. My Golden Rule used to be allocated where "Transcendent Mind" currently is. I'll probably upgrade my Watcher's Eye soon to DoT Multi.

[Nimbleness] is annointed because it had a useful corrupt for me from Glorious Vanity.

Thread of Hope is not supported either. I have allocated [Hunter's Gambit] [Heart of Oak] [Swift Venoms] [Revenge of the Hunted]

Love the idea, im trying it right now and it feels good. I also took Ritual of Shadows to apply wither on hit, since i usually forget to recast the totem on hard bosses.
"
Nickums wrote:
"
Deezelx wrote:
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:
Anyone mind telling me why I constantly die by "committing suicide" ???

Seems like a I about once a map like that. Would appreciate help :)

I don't know about why it would happen constantly, but if you toggle off Malevolence you'll die from your own poisons since your Watcher's Eye won't be working.

It could be blood rage?

Nope not blood rage unfortunately, almost everyone uses blood rage with golden rule setup so doesn't make much sense to me. Still dying at least once a map to this minimum.
Hey guys, this is my current gear. I dont plan playing so much to farm Asenath's so what's your thoughts on buying a high life explode chest and then replacing my Bino's for a shield or nice corruption CIP, thanks!!

I completed my first ever 20 runs Simulacrum. One death when Kosis upset me so much I face tanked him and we both died at the same time :)

I was rewarded with a Voices Unique Cluster Jewel. I have no idea why this jewel is worth 7EX but I will happily take it.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Apr 4, 2020, 11:38:00 PM

please tell me how you insist FrenzyCharge on yourself
"
Kaliboka wrote:

please tell me how you insist FrenzyCharge on yourself

Blood Rage skill
"
Proteuss2585 wrote:
"
acrisius_ wrote:

4.8k life
42 evade

Path of Building:

Love the idea, im trying it right now and it feels good. I also took Ritual of Shadows to apply wither on hit, since i usually forget to recast the totem on hard bosses.

Just tried this out liked the MoM variant better felt less spiky for some reason.
Last edited by Rezechs on Apr 5, 2020, 1:54:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info