[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

d
Last edited by gosumui on Apr 4, 2020, 11:41:16 AM
Hello, I was following another build and then saw this one a couple days ago and I was trying to be make something reasonably budget but I have a question which might be obvious:

1)Is it supposed to be two Bino's? Would 1 with a shield with mana reservation of gems be ok to enter maps? The helmet is pricey and has no life. Losing only the % increased dot I guess of the 2nd Binos.
2)Is the Cold Point dagger for anything but the %damage over time? These are very expensive right now. So if not that, what is the +3 used for? I don't show any socketed gems display a bonus for what is socketed.

I am just asking as just ran merc lab and going to Kitava soon. But only at 2.7 life. I have full suggested poison setup on Dendrobate but life is low. Shield could give me a life boost (plus some other upgrades I know.)
thanks

"
raziekeljr wrote:
Hello, I was following another build and then saw this one a couple days ago and I was trying to be make something reasonably budget but I have a question which might be obvious:

1)Is it supposed to be two Bino's? Would 1 with a shield with mana reservation of gems be ok to enter maps? The helmet is pricey and has no life. Losing only the % increased dot I guess of the 2nd Binos.
2)Is the Cold Point dagger for anything but the %damage over time? These are very expensive right now. So if not that, what is the +3 used for? I don't show any socketed gems display a bonus for what is socketed.

I am just asking as just ran merc lab and going to Kitava soon. But only at 2.7 life. I have full suggested poison setup on Dendrobate but life is low. Shield could give me a life boost (plus some other upgrades I know.)
thanks

* the diadem helmet is pretty important to the build, it is a core item. Prioritize getting it if you don't have it already.

* you never use two Bino's. Use 1 bino and a shield or one Bino and a Cold Iron point when mapping. The shield can be apep, or Mistwalker

* BV is a physical spell, so it benefits from the +3 to Cold Iron point giving more physical damage per blade. Some people use two Cold Iron points when bossing or when they have the asenath gloves.

* your life will grow with levels and gear. I use Dendrobate setup and don't have any expensive gear and am closing in on 5k life, just need one more level.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Apr 4, 2020, 12:43:25 PM
"
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:
Anyone mind telling me why I constantly die by "committing suicide" ???

Seems like a I about once a map like that. Would appreciate help :)

Bumping this up since no one responded. I have unaffected by poison watchers eye, but it seems something randomly gets through to that and instakills me at random. Can’t figure it up out!

I responded to this. Look back in the thread right after you posted.

Yes, I saw that one. Sorry I should have acknowledged it, but that isn't the reason. I am usually just standing still or nowhere near things and it still randomly happens. Been driving me nuts!
Double posted on accident
Last edited by DolphinCarpet on Apr 4, 2020, 12:47:50 PM
"
"
Karniagod wrote:
"
Karniagod wrote:
Hello,

Need you help to know which upgrade I should aim, and which order please to get a plan for the futur :)

Here is my character : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Karniagod/characters (don't know how to link each items one by one so I link my profile)

I know my flask are crap but I'll fix it :D

Please tell me upgrade I can do and which priority ^^ and cost eventualy :D

Thanks you <3

Any help please? :D
Would be great <3

1) Anoint your amulet. Common one is Corruption

2) Get quality on your flasks so that they stay up longer.

3) Upgrade from Tabula. If on a budget, look for a well rolled Dendrobate

4) Your mana flask is useless now that you have the helmet. Change it out for something defensive

Thanks for your answer!
Have some question about your answer

1) I don't understand your answer about my amulet, what should I look for? What it add for me?

2) & 4) thanks I'll take the good flask <3

3) Wow Denbrobate look incredible for the build, why not recommand in the build?
Also can you give me a list of armor worse to best please? like this -> tabula < Dendrobate < Skin of the loyal < Sporeguard

and an other question
I'm using Poison support gem, without this gem I got 77% chance with BV, but when I use Coralito Flask I'm at 104% poison chance
Should I switch Poison gem with Void Manipulation and always use my flask? Or must got 100% poison WITHOUT flask?

Thanks again bro
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:

Yes, I saw that one. Sorry I should have acknowledged it, but that isn't the reason. I am usually just standing still or nowhere near things and it still randomly happens. Been driving me nuts!

with out seeing a video I don't think any one is going to be able to answer but I can tell you that standing still is the number 1 way to die in this league.
"
Karniagod wrote:

Thanks for your answer!
Have some question about your answer

1) I don't understand your answer about my amulet, what should I look for? What it add for me?

2) & 4) thanks I'll take the good flask <3

3) Wow Denbrobate look incredible for the build, why not recommand in the build?
Also can you give me a list of armor worse to best please? like this -> tabula < Dendrobate < Skin of the loyal < Sporeguard

and an other question
I'm using Poison support gem, without this gem I got 77% chance with BV, but when I use Coralito Flask I'm at 104% poison chance
Should I switch Poison gem with Void Manipulation and always use my flask? Or must got 100% poison WITHOUT flask?

Thanks again bro

1) In POE you can anoint your amulet via the NPC Cassia. What Anoint does is that it allows you to choose any notable on the entire tree that you have not already allocated and place it on your amulet.

Corruption is a notable on the tree that gives the following:

15% increased Chaos Damage
15% increased Damage over Time
+10% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier

This synergies well with our build and is too far away in the tree to path to normally so it makes for a nice one to anoint.

You need oils to anoint. For Corruption, you will need 1 crimson and 2 black oils. You take these oils and your amulet to Cassia in town and she will anoint for you.

3) Many people are using dendrobate. I can't make a general recommendation because each armor does something different for the build. Some are for damage, some are for surviability, some add an extra curse, some explode, etc. There are many choices based on preference and budget.

I am using Dendrobate because it was affordable. I picked up my 6 link for only 1 ex.

Poison Support: If you find you keep your flasks up while mapping (which should be very easy), you could change out poison support for Void Manipulation. However, you will have to test this out for bosses to make sure you don't run out of flask charges when there are no adds to kill.

As a related note, this is another wonderful feature of dendrobate. You get a built in 7th link of Lesser Poison Support which covers your chance to poison issues and you can use all 6 links for what ever you want no matter who you fight, mapping or boss.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Apr 4, 2020, 2:55:59 PM
I feel like the cast speed for blade vortex is what makes me the most vulnerable, it feels extremely slow, any suggestion for that?
"
Wazzouf wrote:
I feel like the cast speed for blade vortex is what makes me the most vulnerable, it feels extremely slow, any suggestion for that?

you could look for sources of cast speed. For example I have my boots enchanted to increase cast speed if I have killed recently (which is awesome for mapping).

keeping your frenzy charges maxed is extremely helpful. I run 5 frenzy charges in the build which gives me 20% cast speed increase.

There is a bit of a feel to the build when using BV. With unleash you should rarely have to cast more than once to stay at max blades if you time things well. I usually cast BV once after 2 packs and then move on.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Apr 4, 2020, 3:05:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info