[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Jewgglypuff wrote:
Is anyone else having mana (ES) issues with EB from diadem?
I have 0 mana unreserved from auras and total of 260ish ES, so with BV costing 61 mana/cast, I'm running out of ES to cast BV as well as whirling blades, especially on maps with less ES recov.
I feel like before I made the switch to asenaths maybe the feast of flesh from diadem was enough, but now that there are no corpses I get rely on that anymore.

yeah, i just crafted an Explode Chest and felt the same, even tho i was already using a CWDT + Desacrate, so i just got the "Energy Shiled Leech" node, which gives "0.3% spell dmg leeched as ES" and now everything is fine again ;p (i'm already getting the Dire Torment node, so it was just 1 extra point for me...)
"
nogenem wrote:
"
Jewgglypuff wrote:
I have 0 mana unreserved from auras and total of 260ish ES, so with BV costing 61 mana/cast, I'm running out of ES to cast BV as well as whirling blades, especially on maps with less ES recov.
I feel like before I made the switch to asenaths maybe the feast of flesh from diadem was enough, but now that there are no corpses I get rely on that anymore.

yeah, i just crafted an Explode Chest and felt the same, even tho i was already using a CWDT + Desacrate, so i just got the "Energy Shiled Leech" node, which gives "0.3% spell dmg leeched as ES" and now everything is fine again ;p (i'm already getting the Dire Torment node, so it was just 1 extra point for me...)

i just got my explode addtional curse chest finished with awakener orb with this option asenathes are usless to me i dont need cwdt after i put in temp chains curs on hit
id suggest this to people sadly i got hybrid life and curse explode are prefix also 14 fire res 2 open suffix to slam res so im done basicly unless i decide to witchfire brew despair annoint my amulet whispers if i can think of another curse anyone wanna comment on these ideas?

but for real cwdt droped for temp chains curse on hit i live more and i have explode now so ima put on 2nd cold iron point forget asenathes with the chest haveing curse and temp chains in links! :D 5 ex total to make my chest chaos spamming alting hunter addition curse is easy u neeed blue hunter with curse rare chest with explode awakeners orb hunter blue press on explode u keep explode curse other mods re roll random gl ppl

I just killed the AL8 Sirus with this gear. I guess this is the best build i've played after the double strike saviour. I dont know you guys but everyone should use the golden rule + poison watchers eye + apep's combo. I have 0 mana but i dont have any problem with casting skills. I'll craft myself a explo chest to just better map clear and im gonna farm until i got a herald build.
Last edited by RWJaraxxus on Apr 4, 2020, 9:58:18 AM
"
everyone should use the golden rule + poison watchers eye + apep's combo

What's the purpose of this? To regen ES? Isn't ES just used as mana because of Eldritch Battery on Diadem?

I have 0 mana as well, but I never have problems casting even without this combo. ES recovers so fast while casting...
"
Anandara wrote:
"
everyone should use the golden rule + poison watchers eye + apep's combo

What's the purpose of this? To regen ES? Isn't ES just used as mana because of Eldritch Battery on Diadem?

I have 0 mana as well, but I never have problems casting even without this combo. ES recovers so fast while casting...

Its not about just casting skills.

While you poisoned this item gives you +3 to all maximum res. and the golden rule gives +1 chaos res per poison on you. So while your poison stacks going up on you, you get like all 78 resistances and 250es per second. I like this setup a lot.
"
"
nogenem wrote:
"
Jewgglypuff wrote:

i just got my explode addtional curse chest finished with awakener orb with this option asenathes are usless to me i dont need cwdt after i put in temp chains curs on hit
id suggest this to people sadly i got hybrid life and curse explode are prefix also 14 fire res 2 open suffix to slam res so im done basicly unless i decide to witchfire brew despair annoint my amulet whispers if i can think of another curse anyone wanna comment on these ideas?

but for real cwdt droped for temp chains curse on hit i live more and i have explode now so ima put on 2nd cold iron point forget asenathes with the chest haveing curse and temp chains in links! :D 5 ex total to make my chest chaos spamming alting hunter addition curse is easy u neeed blue hunter with curse rare chest with explode awakeners orb hunter blue press on explode u keep explode curse other mods re roll random gl ppl

You dont need a rare item to use awakeners orb. Dont misslead people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65Ues3qs8qo

Go to 2:37 you can see it clearly :)
Man, just did a T14 130% corrupted Mesa map with 5 delirium orbs + Alva + Metamorph + Beyond and it was really crazy lol I just kept using Whirling Blades every second going in the middle of the packs and getting out haha I couldn't kill almost anything in the Alva's temple before the timer expired, tho... Died 3x, 1 to Kosis and 2 to Metamorph ;p I dont think i can handle T16's + 5 orbs, tho lol
"
RWJaraxxus wrote:

I just killed the AL8 Sirus with this gear. I guess this is the best build i've played after the double strike saviour. I dont know you guys but everyone should use the golden rule + poison watchers eye + apep's combo. I have 0 mana but i dont have any problem with casting skills. I'll craft myself a explo chest to just better map clear and im gonna farm until i got a herald build.

I am confused on your set up. I thought the idea of using Apep was to pair it with MOM for survivability but you are not using MOM...

Is APEP only giving you the extra elemental resistances in your setup?

I can see it having use on bosses with out adds though since that is when Diadem stops using Feast of Flesh but I would think this setup hurts you in mapping.

Are you getting MOM via something other than the tree maybe?
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Apr 4, 2020, 11:23:43 AM
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:
Anyone mind telling me why I constantly die by "committing suicide" ???

Seems like a I about once a map like that. Would appreciate help :)

Bumping this up since no one responded. I have unaffected by poison watchers eye, but it seems something randomly gets through to that and instakills me at random. Can’t figure it up out!
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:
Anyone mind telling me why I constantly die by "committing suicide" ???

Seems like a I about once a map like that. Would appreciate help :)

Bumping this up since no one responded. I have unaffected by poison watchers eye, but it seems something randomly gets through to that and instakills me at random. Can’t figure it up out!

I responded to this. Look back in the thread right after you posted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info