[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
RWJaraxxus wrote:
"
PahanoKKK wrote:
Lit build. Best I have played. Fully juiced t16 with 5 delirium orbs - only two deaths because of lags and drops. 30kk dps whith 40 poisons applied recently (though I use golden rule and it's much higher) and under flasks. 5200 hp, 75% dodge, 64% evade (full with jade flask, not needed), 75% block with mistwall. Could squeeze like 500 more hp with decent voices and a couple of good small jewels. POB for those interested https://pastebin.com/XKP4VHjk

How was your AL8 awakener fight ?

Btw if im gonna use golden rule jewel. I have to use that unaffected by poison malevolence watchers eye right ?

Sirus 8 is fine, first three phases no problem, I die once in a while due to my mistakes, damage falls off a bit because of limited flasks. Antivenom is a solid alternative, but watchers helps save some skillpoints and get a decent life cluster jewel instead of antivenom.
anyone else finding that their stone golem dies in like 1 second at the start of high tier maps?

is there an alternate gem we can use because i dnt fee like stone golem is a necessity at all
"
Harri8551 wrote:
anyone else finding that their stone golem dies in like 1 second at the start of high tier maps?

is there an alternate gem we can use because i dnt fee like stone golem is a necessity at all

Totally. I just thrown in lvl8 desecrate to help with sustain, because no corpses while using explody cheet. Dont know if it's helping tho, too much shit on the screen.
"
"
retaksoo wrote:
hey folks - i saw some of you run the golden rule. i just picked one up myself, and immediately oneshot myself(lol). what am i missing about this jewel?

The jewel poisons you every time you poison an enemy.

You need to have the stat "unaffected by poison" on either a Watcher's Eye or Anti Venoms notable on cluster jewel.

yep totally figured that out moments after i posted, derp. thank you
Finally done with Sirus A8, with endgame items its pretty easy :D Thanx everyone for advices!
how do we summon stone golem when its max lvl?
I should've get that golden rule before. With golden rule + apep's slumber combo it feels so good. But i have a problem; damage. With a cold iron + bino's it was okey. But im using this combo for mapping.

This combo for bossing

I guess if i change my bino's to another cold iron. That could be enough. But what should i get to drop that item ? Asenath gloves ? or a explo chest ? Im not sure about this.Can someone help me ?
Last edited by RWJaraxxus on Apr 4, 2020, 6:55:55 AM
"
"
why we need Additional curse on chest. explain plsss

If you get the end game Gloves, Asenath, they come with Temporal Chains.

So if you get the +1 curse on chest, you can use both Temporal Chains and Despair with out having to waste your amulet anoint on Whispers of Doom.

so i just finished my journey of doing this if u dont just outright want to buy a addition explode chest you can make 1 with good rng the cruse its easy to hit with alts so alt until you get additioncal curse on a hunter body armor poe db to check ilvl crusader u need 85 and the base you buy is the base you will use roll explode with alts fossils chaos spam once u get the mod with alts regal it it will need to be rare for the awakener orb ok so with awakener orb take a blue hunter chest with additional curse use orb on it drag 2nd click on ur explode bam u will be guranteed both mods! but other stats are random so you might have to deal with stats or craft it good theyre both prefix modifiers so ideally ull hit insane life or craft 70 with ressitances if not make it work upgrade ur rares resistance once i get mine i dont have asenathes but ima drop CWDT and ill be adding temp chains curse on hit did 30 40 maps in my gear without my cwdt didnt die so ill be good
Is there any reason to not get awakened unleash support?
I'm struggling to complete T14-T16 maps without dying, and I can't get past Wave 14-15 of the Simulacrum.

I have most of the gear beyond the +5 gem lvl chest (expensive) and the gloves.

POB: https://pastebin.com/WmHWHdf0

Do you have any recommendations or suggestions? What am I doing wrong? The build feels quite squishy, and gets one-shotted frequently. I don't think I'm going to be able to beat Sirus with this build.
Last edited by Anandara on Apr 4, 2020, 7:52:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info