[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
As far as i understood it, they only nerfed that Virulence was able to stack more than it should be, thx to some multiplicative jewel. We don't use HoA for the crawler, but for the more poison-dmg and chance to poison. So no, it won't affect us at all.

"
"

Got a similar body armor (evasion-only, though), only with ~40 life less. Crafted mine myself. Was way cheaper than buying, especially since you get fossils and essences on every corner if you're doing high maps and 20/20 simulacrum.

would you be willing to list out the steps you used when crafting?

I have never attempted any gear crafting beyond the simple coloring/linking.

Tbh, i don't remember, what worked in the end. I tried different things. Fossile crafting for one (Pristine + Prismatic if i remember right). But forst i used a perfect fossil to improve the base quality to at least 27% (30% is max if i'm right). That way, you get a higher base evasion rating and don't have to corrupt it via beastcrafting or have to farm betrayal (Hillock?). Sometimes i also use Essences (Shrieking Essence of greed) or if i'm out of those, Hatred / Anger / Wrath for pure resistance. And if i don't get anything out of THAT, i'm so furious that i sometimes just do the pure chaos-spam in hope of getting an insanely good combination of stats :-D Basically, it CAN take some currency, some RNG and some time to craft a good body armor. Tried at first to get a good conqueror-mod on it, but after 800 alterations (which are 200c atm...), i gave up on that hope.

@Mind over Matter
Trying it now, but a little bit different. I just love the idea of cluster jewels, so since i had to remove a lot of skill points from the scion life cluster, i got another cluster jewel-slot right next to eldritch battery. Bought myself a Flow of Life jewel and crafted a pretty good Surging Vitality one. Got 2x Surging Vitality now, regging 300 Life per second on normal and 1.5k every 5 seconds.
So far, survivability is the same. Looking forward to trying out Sirus soon.

I am so close to pulling the trigger and trying this, keep us updated.
"
Jaskamof wrote:
Are you supposed to have 3 link boots with a non linked stone golem since lvl 2 CWDT does not work with lvl20 stone golem.

I have been wondering about this too.

The Golem dies a lot so having CWDT wake the Golem back up is a nice QOL.

I would assume the level of the Stone Golem should relate to being able to keep Blood Rage up with no degen issues.

I might experiment with a lower level Golem to see how that works. Trying to wake him back up is just another thing I don't want to worry about.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Mar 30, 2020, 5:58:34 PM
"
Shaddolf wrote:
When you see this, you can understand why they have to nerf something...

https://clips.twitch.tv/AffluentThoughtfulPepperWoofer

I would love to see the build for this.

I am interested to see exactly how the crawler was exploited to give that much defense....
I have my golem linked with my whirling blades / fortify / faster attacks in boots.

The golem gets the fortify/faster attacks
"
"
Shaddolf wrote:
When you see this, you can understand why they have to nerf something...

https://clips.twitch.tv/AffluentThoughtfulPepperWoofer

I would love to see the build for this.

I am interested to see exactly how the crawler was exploited to give that much defense....

It isn't crawler - it is auras in general. They aren't just hitting crawler, it is only one small piece of the puzzle.
"
Shaddolf wrote:

It isn't crawler - it is auras in general. They aren't just hitting crawler, it is only one small piece of the puzzle.

oh, my bad.

Will any of the auras nerfs hit us since we use a bunch of them?
"
Shaddolf wrote:
I have my golem linked with my whirling blades / fortify / faster attacks in boots.

how is his survivability with Fortify? he dies every area for me while leveling (with no support gems).
Since quotes would be too long... just tried Sirus +8 and only died twice. The first time was right at the start where he just instantly threw a meteor on my head (no warning, nothing, kk, thx and goodbye!), the second time was cause i was stupid. I think, the combination of MoM + Apeps Slumber was worth a try, though the stacking of two Surging Vitality cluster-nodes helped a lot too. Have to try it a few more times, but it felt like the survivability was better like this, even though i have 800 HP and some evade chance now.
"
"
Shaddolf wrote:

how is his survivability with Fortify? he dies every area for me while leveling (with no support gems).

Still dies sometimes in t16 maps, but not as much maybe? Not sure how noticeable it is, if at all, but hey there is no reason not to do it.
"
Shaddolf wrote:
"
"
Shaddolf wrote:

Still dies sometimes in t16 maps, but not as much maybe? Not sure how noticeable it is, if at all, but hey there is no reason not to do it.

great thanks!

it certainly makes sense as it is a free slot and basically a free support.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info