[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
GuilhermeD3 wrote:
Using a level 4 Empower instead of a Poison Support, is it worth it?

Poison support is used for "chance to poison" If you are getting chance to poison at close to 100% from other sources then the order would go in order of most DPS to least for Poison Support replacements as:

Awaken Void Manipulation
Void Manipulation
Empower Level 4
GGG is nerfing herald of agony they said they dont ussualy do it mid league but they need to something with the crawler look on reddit offical GGG
"
GGG is nerfing herald of agony they said they dont ussualy do it mid league but they need to something with the crawler look on reddit offical GGG

nvm, virulenz nerf shouldnt be a big deal for us
Last edited by Wuhki on Mar 30, 2020, 5:28:24 PM
"

A Crawler nerf won't be a big deal to us will it?

I see people talking about it but I don't see what the exact nerf is going to be and how it might effect this build. Does anyone know the details?
"
chaoticwon wrote:

How are reaching 20mill dps? My setup is just like yours excluding the belt and I have 15mil dps with 2 cold iron points and 13mil with Bino's. I also have awkened gems and a 21/23 Val BV. Im not running Asenath's but have a curse on hit gloves.

You're right, what I posted isn't correct. I had the OPs POB guide open and I imported my gear/skills into it and looked at the number.

It was still using the "BV (GG Setup)" gem setup. When I change it there to my own gems it reads as 15.7mil dps.

I looked again and for some reason this POB has herald of ash/ice/thunder etc ALL active...way to cheat the system!

Imported my build into a fresh POB and it reads...7.8mil

That one seems too low though so I'm not sure what I haven't activated in POB?

alot of aura changes patch is in 1 to 2 days solstice vigil tailwind a shit ton of things are being panic sold breaking the api viruelence being nerfed too alot of shit

for people i know that are gonna ask what are changes we dont know bex just told us they decided to nerf it because its breaking game i think its because of the autobomber with jewels and viruelence and other aura stuff breaking game mechanics so i think we will take a decent hit for sure could be big depending on herald of agony change and what other aura changes they do

For those who missed it Bex said that Herald stacking is gonna get nerfed in a day so RIP Solstice Vigil, Tailwind, Black Cane and many other unintended broken "auras". this is the jist of whats going on other auras are gonna be changed so somethign else we use for dps could get hit
Last edited by zackpathofexile on Mar 30, 2020, 5:41:08 PM
"
Shaddolf wrote:
"
chaoticwon wrote:

How are reaching 20mill dps? My setup is just like yours excluding the belt and I have 15mil dps with 2 cold iron points and 13mil with Bino's. I also have awkened gems and a 21/23 Val BV. Im not running Asenath's but have a curse on hit gloves.

You're right, what I posted isn't correct. I had the OPs POB guide open and I imported my gear/skills into it and looked at the number.

It was still using the "BV (GG Setup)" gem setup. When I change it there to my own gems it reads as 15.7mil dps.

I looked again and for some reason this POB has herald of ash/ice/thunder etc ALL active...way to cheat the system!

Imported my build into a fresh POB and it reads...7.8mil

That one seems too low though so I'm not sure what I haven't activated in POB?

Dbl check and make sure your cluster jewel setup imported, mine does not when I import a new tree. Your dps sounds like mine without the clusters now.
As far as i understood it, they only nerfed that Virulence was able to stack more than it should be, thx to some multiplicative jewel. We don't use HoA for the crawler, but for the more poison-dmg and chance to poison. So no, it won't affect us at all.

"
"

Got a similar body armor (evasion-only, though), only with ~40 life less. Crafted mine myself. Was way cheaper than buying, especially since you get fossils and essences on every corner if you're doing high maps and 20/20 simulacrum.

would you be willing to list out the steps you used when crafting?

I have never attempted any gear crafting beyond the simple coloring/linking.

Tbh, i don't remember, what worked in the end. I tried different things. Fossile crafting for one (Pristine + Prismatic if i remember right). But forst i used a perfect fossil to improve the base quality to at least 27% (30% is max if i'm right). That way, you get a higher base evasion rating and don't have to corrupt it via beastcrafting or have to farm betrayal (Hillock?). Sometimes i also use Essences (Shrieking Essence of greed) or if i'm out of those, Hatred / Anger / Wrath for pure resistance. And if i don't get anything out of THAT, i'm so furious that i sometimes just do the pure chaos-spam in hope of getting an insanely good combination of stats :-D Basically, it CAN take some currency, some RNG and some time to craft a good body armor. Tried at first to get a good conqueror-mod on it, but after 800 alterations (which are 200c atm...), i gave up on that hope.

@Mind over Matter
Trying it now, but a little bit different. I just love the idea of cluster jewels, so since i had to remove a lot of skill points from the scion life cluster, i got another cluster jewel-slot right next to eldritch battery. Bought myself a Flow of Life jewel and crafted a pretty good Surging Vitality one. Got 2x Surging Vitality now, regging 300 Life per second on normal and 1.5k every 5 seconds.
So far, survivability is the same. Looking forward to trying out Sirus soon.
Are you supposed to have 3 link boots with a non linked stone golem since lvl 2 CWDT does not work with lvl20 stone golem.
When you see this, you can understand why they have to nerf something...

https://clips.twitch.tv/AffluentThoughtfulPepperWoofer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info