[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Does anyone know if the explode effect of the Asenath's Gentle Touch stack with the Unspeakable Gifts noteable?

The internet seems to be on either side, can't really find a solid source on the answer.
"
Wertron wrote:
"
It's a nice idea with that combination. You got ~250 Energy Shield as Eldritch Battery, and with Apep's Slumber you get 250 ES per Sec, thx to 100 Stacks of poison via Golden rule. So you're always on full energy shield again within 1 sec. You could even try to get the "Get 10% of maximum life as extra energy shield"-craft on your chest, for additional MoM-survivability.

The only negative side: You have to invest a ton of skill points to get to MoM. I don't know, if that's really worth it, especially since none of the skill points wasted to get over to MoM really do much for our build.

well. couldn't we use Cloak of Defiance,, to get MoM + an additional 10%?
I know that this armor doesnt give ANY form of damage to the build, but if the purpose of this alternate setup, is survivability, then why not use this armor? :)

I was running Op version and tried this thats why i didnt update chest piece, mainly cuz of resists and huge life i have from it. I actually think of crafting that 10% of maximum life as ES.
"
It's a nice idea with that combination. You got ~250 Energy Shield as Eldritch Battery, and with Apep's Slumber you get 250 ES per Sec, thx to 100 Stacks of poison via Golden rule. So you're always on full energy shield again within 1 sec. You could even try to get the "Get 10% of maximum life as extra energy shield"-craft on your chest, for additional MoM-survivability.

The only negative side: You have to invest a ton of skill points to get to MoM. I don't know, if that's really worth it, especially since none of the skill points wasted to get over to MoM really do much for our build.

Nothing is wasted actually, i ended up with more life and much better res and MoM, dmg loss is minimal. I dont need explody chest nor asenant gloves, iam using bino and shield for mapping and one Iron point and shield for single target swap, also i have manually casting desecrate on Sirius for diadem.
survivability is fine look at my char im doing rippy as fuck reds t16s conqeueros and dont even have gentle touch gloves or chest better than tabby just got unholy might on cold iron for maps then i can use life flask bleed immune and karui life flask and quartz coralatos atziri if ur dieing its because u stop moveing or get exploded on whirling in posion them go out if delirum mobs if red balls whirl into them whirl out let them explode i dont die at all not even cluster jewel tree yet get aspect of the spider dont run skitter bots unless u dont have aspect low resistane with thread of hope? sacrifice 1 jewel slot for life all res dual res roll and make sure ur getting decent life rolls when u get cash want more clear speed? look at my instanity gloves alot like them for 3 ex ! cheap insane dont need quicksilver to begin with without insanitys i might even drop binos before asenathes gloves cause clear is good without. i plan to get BV aoe on helm for quality of life and boots attk cast speed for even faster clear run high tier beaches and win or any map u like and i agree with groob immortal call feels so much better than steesskin in cwdt setup maleovoalcne mana reserveation is also option on helm but i whouldnt waste 2 nodes like some people are suggesting for skitter and flesh and stone flesh and stone blind is so nice and im looking into dirty techniques annointment on amulet its like total 1m dps increase and 5% faster posion dmg with multiplier and duration which is cool if u cant go back in right away ppl starting out can annoint diamond skin for resistance corruption annoint is like 500k dps and less modifiers but it is cheaper u need silver oil for dirty and 2 amber cheap 34c for silver i think big wall cause im rushing to get back to maps but ppl if ur dieing its how ur playing or bad life or not res capped the all res life then 2 res roll jewel is like 80c 70c.
My eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
0AsteriXXX0 wrote:
"

Nothing is wasted actually, i ended up with more life and much better res and MoM, dmg loss is minimal. I dont need explody chest nor asenant gloves, iam using bino and shield for mapping and one Iron point and shield for single target swap, also i have manually casting desecrate on Sirius for diadem.

Your chest is scary good. It is actually the one item that makes me think I can't run your build.

Did you craft that beast or buy it? I assume it would be north of 20ex with those stats.
"
"
0AsteriXXX0 wrote:
"

Your chest is scary good. It is actually the one item that makes me think I can't run your build.

Did you craft that beast or buy it? I assume it would be north of 20ex with those stats.

Not really i found it for 3ex tbh, i think the seller didnt know about open prefix craft options :D
I recrafted ES on it now, iam sitting at almost 1200 ES, and did some catalyst on rare ring for more life, so it looks very good right now. I will do some more T16 juices to see if i can RIP :D
"
"
0AsteriXXX0 wrote:
"

Got a similar body armor (evasion-only, though), only with ~40 life less. Crafted mine myself. Was way cheaper than buying, especially since you get fossils and essences on every corner if you're doing high maps and 20/20 simulacrum.
Using a level 4 Empower instead of a Poison Support, is it worth it?
"

Got a similar body armor (evasion-only, though), only with ~40 life less. Crafted mine myself. Was way cheaper than buying, especially since you get fossils and essences on every corner if you're doing high maps and 20/20 simulacrum.

would you be willing to list out the steps you used when crafting?

I have never attempted any gear crafting beyond the simple coloring/linking.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info