[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Blu3166 wrote:
The poison chance will be 100% with Coralitos up, which it should be up most of the time for general mapping. I guess you would only swap back to poison support for bossing?

This is a nice benefit of using Dendrobate. Since it is effectively a 7 link with Lesser Poison Support built in, we don't need to make this choice if using this armor.
Any reason asenaths jumped from 11ex to 20ex over the last 5 hrs?
"
Rezechs wrote:
Any reason asenaths jumped from 11ex to 20ex over the last 5 hrs?

Lots of people swapping to this build after the other one got nerfed?
Can anyone provide some insight into why we run Stone Golem? It seems like all it does is give life regen and, maybe it's just me, but the life regen didn't seem that necessary.
"
everix1992 wrote:
Can anyone provide some insight into why we run Stone Golem? It seems like all it does is give life regen and, maybe it's just me, but the life regen didn't seem that necessary.

Stone golem dies 15 secs into every t16 delirium map no point in using lategame.
"
everix1992 wrote:

The only synergy I see is that he might help the degen from Blood Rage. But if you have the 4% covered else where, I think he may be totally useless.

Even in just basic leveling, his Stone skin is like a marshmallow. He dies in every delirium.
ok seeing that Asenath's is no where near being affordable for me any more, I think I am now done with purchasing the basic core items (nothing fancy) which should be enough for me to map with.

Could a kind soul please review the list below and let me know if I am missing anything crucial to map with?

Weapons: Bino's + CIP

Armor: Dendrobate

Helmet: Diadem

Amulet: Impresence

One Ring: Circle of Nostalgia

Jewels: Golden Rule + Thread of Hope + Watcher Eye (with unaffected by poison)

Cluster Jewels: Grim Oath, Overwhelming Madness, Touch of Cruelty*, Wicked Pall, Circling Oblivion(2), Wasting Affliction, Fettle (2)

Flasks: Carlito's Signature and Atziri's Promise

I have about 4ex left over which should be enough to find a decent rare gloves/boots/ring/belt set which hopefully covers my resists and boosts life.

*I realize this notable is not desirable but I could not afford the 15ex cost to put in something better.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Mar 31, 2020, 1:49:13 AM
Is awakened unleash just not worth the cost for us? Interesting its not included in the OP setup
"
Since quotes would be too long... just tried Sirus +8 and only died twice. The first time was right at the start where he just instantly threw a meteor on my head (no warning, nothing, kk, thx and goodbye!), the second time was cause i was stupid. I think, the combination of MoM + Apeps Slumber was worth a try, though the stacking of two Surging Vitality cluster-nodes helped a lot too. Have to try it a few more times, but it felt like the survivability was better like this, even though i have 800 HP and some evade chance now.

Try removing plague barrier for desecrate for manually cast on Sirius and other end game phase bosses, also u can place it in CWDT setup, this helped me a lot.
Why is there mana regen on one of the small cluster jewels in PoB?
Last edited by Dotdotderp on Mar 31, 2020, 2:48:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info