[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

GGG just release the details of the nerf. If I am reading this correctly they are not touching HOA at all. They are nerfing the new cluster notables called Purposeful Harbinger and Replenishing Presence.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2815906
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Mar 30, 2020, 10:00:21 PM
"
"
GuilhermeD3 wrote:
Using a level 4 Empower instead of a Poison Support, is it worth it?

Poison support is used for "chance to poison" If you are getting chance to poison at close to 100% from other sources then the order would go in order of most DPS to least for Poison Support replacements as:

Awaken Void Manipulation
Void Manipulation
Empower Level 4

76% chance to poison is enough?
"
GuilhermeD3 wrote:
"
"
GuilhermeD3 wrote:

Poison support is used for "chance to poison" If you are getting chance to poison at close to 100% from other sources then the order would go in order of most DPS to least for Poison Support replacements as:

Awaken Void Manipulation
Void Manipulation
Empower Level 4

I'm in doubt, if I put Deadly Ailments in place of Void Manipulation. Which fits best?
Another dumb question, is your chance to poison with BV the same as your character panel offence sections "chance to poison with main hand/off hand hits"?
"
GuilhermeD3 wrote:
"
"
GuilhermeD3 wrote:

Awaken Void Manipulation
Void Manipulation
Empower Level 4

I have not switched yet so I can't answer this. The build guide stresses having as high a chance as possible.

It may take some experimentation to see how it feels.
"
Jaskamof wrote:
Another dumb question, is your chance to poison with BV the same as your character panel offence sections "chance to poison with main hand/off hand hits"?

this part is in 86% chance to poison
"
Jaskamof wrote:

I have read in the thread people saying the character panel is not accurate when it comes to this stat but I don't know for sure myself.

It might be worth comparing it to what POB states.

about void manipulation and Deadly Ailments Support. Which one would be better?
You guys are losing too much DPS.
The Poison chance has to be 100%
Switch Void Manipulation for Poison Support.
The poison chance will be 100% with Coralitos up, which it should be up most of the time for general mapping. I guess you would only swap back to poison support for bossing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info