[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
"
It's a nice idea with that combination. You got ~250 Energy Shield as Eldritch Battery, and with Apep's Slumber you get 250 ES per Sec, thx to 100 Stacks of poison via Golden rule. So you're always on full energy shield again within 1 sec. You could even try to get the "Get 10% of maximum life as extra energy shield"-craft on your chest, for additional MoM-survivability.

The only negative side: You have to invest a ton of skill points to get to MoM. I don't know, if that's really worth it, especially since none of the skill points wasted to get over to MoM really do much for our build.

I was thinking the same thing, but I just downloaded his build into my POB and I can't find a downside. Granted he has really good gear but even when I lower it to regular gear, his DPS numbers are huge because of The Golden Rule synergy. And the 78% resist across the board is very nice.

I need to study this more just to make sure I am not missing something that costs like 50ex to make this all work.

One item that confused me was that he did not choose to use a high ES chest. I would have assumed if he was using a rare in that spot, that a high ES number would have been helpful to a MoM build.

I got pretty high-end gear myself. At least i'm able to clear T16 with Fog from start up to boss, including Delirium-Minotaur, 90% of the time without dying. Only thing which is REALLY a problem for me is Sirus +8. Killed him on every awakening level, sometimes without death. But if he hits me on +8 once in the last phase (from 100% to 25% is ridiculous and there's not a single reason to die there).

I don't know his gear, but i don't see a reason to go high ES, since our main defense is still Evasion / Dodge. MoM can be a nice gimmick on top of that. I got a body armour with 1.6k Evasion Rating, which gives me ~5k Evasion Rating. Wouldn't want to switch to ES, MoM or not. Can you maybe link his PoB? Would like to have a look at it.
"

I got pretty high-end gear myself. At least i'm able to clear T16 with Fog from start up to boss, including Delirium-Minotaur, 90% of the time without dying. Only thing which is REALLY a problem for me is Sirus +8. Killed him on every awakening level, sometimes without death. But if he hits me on +8 once in the last phase (from 100% to 25% is ridiculous and there's not a single reason to die there).

I don't know his gear, but i don't see a reason to go high ES, since our main defense is still Evasion / Dodge. MoM can be a nice gimmick on top of that. I got a body armour with 1.6k Evasion Rating, which gives me ~5k Evasion Rating. Wouldn't want to switch to ES, MoM or not. Can you maybe link his PoB? Would like to have a look at it.

Thank you for the info.

Here is the link he posted earlier:

https://pastebin.com/79CHiEvn
"
It's a nice idea with that combination. You got ~250 Energy Shield as Eldritch Battery, and with Apep's Slumber you get 250 ES per Sec, thx to 100 Stacks of poison via Golden rule. So you're always on full energy shield again within 1 sec. You could even try to get the "Get 10% of maximum life as extra energy shield"-craft on your chest, for additional MoM-survivability.

The only negative side: You have to invest a ton of skill points to get to MoM. I don't know, if that's really worth it, especially since none of the skill points wasted to get over to MoM really do much for our build.

well. couldn't we use Cloak of Defiance,, to get MoM + an additional 10%?
I know that this armor doesnt give ANY form of damage to the build, but if the purpose of this alternate setup, is survivability, then why not use this armor? :)
"

I got pretty high-end gear myself. At least i'm able to clear T16 with Fog from start up to boss, including Delirium-Minotaur, 90% of the time without dying.

I was looking at your set up and it looks nice!

I have a question though, as I am still just leveling and I have not yet made the switch to poison.

I noticed you don't have one of Bino's/Asenath/Explody chest which from the reading the thread seems like was required for comfortable clearing. Are you not having any mapping issues with out one of these clearing mechanisms?
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Mar 30, 2020, 12:06:40 PM
"
Wertron wrote:
"

well. couldn't we use Cloak of Defiance,, to get MoM + an additional 10%?
I know that this armor doesnt give ANY form of damage to the build, but if the purpose of this alternate setup, is survivability, then why not use this armor? :)

Hm... didn't think about that cloak. Evasion is nice. Could be worth a try for me, at least for Sirus. As mentionned, that's the only thing in game where i got a problem with my survivability (could maybe try to improve on the mechanics though... :-D ).

"
"

I got pretty high-end gear myself. At least i'm able to clear T16 with Fog from start up to boss, including Delirium-Minotaur, 90% of the time without dying.

I was looking at your set up and it looks nice!

I have a question though, as I am still just leveling and I have not yet made the switch to poison.

I noticed you don't have one of Bino's/Asenath/Explody chest which from the reading the thread seems like was required for comfortable clearing. Are you not having any mapping issues with out one of these clearing mechanisms?

No problems here. Dual-obliteration give me 80% chance for mobs to explode for 25% of their max HP. Clear-speed is insane. Even in the simulacrum, Omniphobia and Kosis just die from the explosions, if enough mobs are around them, without really having to damage them specifically. Talking about wave 15+. For pure single-target, if no mobs are around (like Shaper/Elder guardians or Sirus), i'm switching to dual-Cold Iron Points + Withering-Totem and Whirling Blades + Fortify, like in the guide.

so I'm playing this build on SSF and I just managed to get to yellow maps. Was running a 6l tabuna but managed to 5l a carcass jack. If we look purely from a damage perspective what would be the better choice here?

thanks

"
minamo99 wrote:
so I'm playing this build on SSF and I just managed to get to yellow maps. Was running a 6l tabuna but managed to 5l a carcass jack. If we look purely from a damage perspective what would be the better choice here?

thanks

for just damage only, the Tabula is higher. 6 links is greater damage than 5 links as Carcass gives no real DPS to the build, it only helps with area damage, of which the build has little issues with if you are using one of the exploding items.
Okay, thank you

Hello! I was interested in this build but was wondering what you would recommend for an alternative to the impresence amulet as it is currently arounf 270-300 chaos on the market atm.
Hello! im currently playing ed-c. But i wanna play a poison bv. The question is should i change my char with 20ex budget ? is it enough ? and i wonder if this build could work with new herald stacking thingy ? im not talkin about the hh juicer one. There are mods for damage. and i couldnt see any build with it. Sorry if my questions are dumb. Ty for the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info