[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
0AsteriXXX0 wrote:
For all of you who are not satisfied with survaivability of this build, i took and idea from Apikai self poison BV for def, where i altered it a bit. The main def besides evasion and dodge comes from combo from golden rule jewel, watchers eye with poison modifier or antivenom notable from cluster jewel, which syncs with apep slumber, diadem and MoM from the tree greatly!!! Basically what it does is: you have huge ES reg via diadem and shield interaction, you are all the time stacking 90+ poisons on you, having all res at 78%, regenerating 250 ES per sec. Since switching to this i didnt have one shots, sitting on 5600 life, even when they hit hard it is instant heal back to full life in a sec. I did lost some damage compared to Grobbs version but only if u dont count dmg increase from stacking poisons on you which i can confirm is huge dps boost, because when i touch one mob i got minimum 10 stacks on me, on bosses i make one circle around them and have 50-60 stacks on me, meaning boss have also, that is minimum 100 stacks made recently, which gets triggered on Noxious keystone = huge dps boost . Did 20/20 simulacrum last night deathless. Overall you need is to respec around 30 points. Here is PoB https://pastebin.com/79CHiEvn

I'm thinking of speccing over to MoM + Apep's slumber + Dendrobate + Golden Rule combo to make up for some DPS loss once Asenath's is bought. #poorlife
"
0AsteriXXX0 wrote:
For all of you who are not satisfied with survaivability of this build, i took and idea from Apikai self poison BV for def, where i altered it a bit. The main def besides evasion and dodge comes from combo from golden rule jewel, watchers eye with poison modifier or antivenom notable from cluster jewel, which syncs with apep slumber, diadem and MoM from the tree greatly!!! Basically what it does is: you have huge ES reg via diadem and shield interaction, you are all the time stacking 90+ poisons on you, having all res at 78%, regenerating 250 ES per sec. Since switching to this i didnt have one shots, sitting on 5600 life, even when they hit hard it is instant heal back to full life in a sec. I did lost some damage compared to Grobbs version but only if u dont count dmg increase from stacking poisons on you which i can confirm is huge dps boost, because when i touch one mob i got minimum 10 stacks on me, on bosses i make one circle around them and have 50-60 stacks on me, meaning boss have also, that is minimum 100 stacks made recently, which gets triggered on Noxious keystone = huge dps boost . Did 20/20 simulacrum last night deathless. Overall you need is to respec around 30 points. Here is PoB https://pastebin.com/79CHiEvn

Not sure I follow, how are you relying on ES for survivability if you have Diadem; isnt your ES used as mana now?
How many life and evasion rating i should have at endgame? And what is the best chest for endgame survival?
It's a nice idea with that combination. You got ~250 Energy Shield as Eldritch Battery, and with Apep's Slumber you get 250 ES per Sec, thx to 100 Stacks of poison via Golden rule. So you're always on full energy shield again within 1 sec. You could even try to get the "Get 10% of maximum life as extra energy shield"-craft on your chest, for additional MoM-survivability.

The only negative side: You have to invest a ton of skill points to get to MoM. I don't know, if that's really worth it, especially since none of the skill points wasted to get over to MoM really do much for our build.
"
Shaddolf wrote:
"
Angren1991 wrote:
I have a question. does dendrobate significantly boost the dmg of bv ? atm I'm using carcass but I'm thinking about to switch carcass jack against a more single target dmg armour for sirus

I just uploaded my current gear into POB. just over 20mil dps

Take off dendrobate: 17.35mil

so 2.65mil which is 15% dmg increase from dendro.

How are reaching 20mill dps? My setup is just like yours excluding the belt and I have 15mil dps with 2 cold iron points and 13mil with Bino's. I also have awkened gems and a 21/23 Val BV. Im not running Asenath's but have a curse on hit gloves.
"
SabreWolf wrote:
"
0AsteriXXX0 wrote:

Not sure I follow, how are you relying on ES for survivability if you have Diadem; isnt your ES used as mana now?

That is why he spends the points to take Mind over Matter (MOM). MOM takes the first 30% of incoming damage from your mana pool.
"
SabreWolf wrote:
How do you calculate Aspect of the Spider on PoB? Doesn't seem to register the debuff / alter dps?

Im not 100% sure, but I set mine to 3 stacks in PoB and its the exact same dps increase as having shock set to 15. Are you using the fork?
"
chaoticwon wrote:
"
Shaddolf wrote:
"
Angren1991 wrote:
I have a question. does dendrobate significantly boost the dmg of bv ? atm I'm using carcass but I'm thinking about to switch carcass jack against a more single target dmg armour for sirus

I just uploaded my current gear into POB. just over 20mil dps

Take off dendrobate: 17.35mil

so 2.65mil which is 15% dmg increase from dendro.

How are reaching 20mill dps? My setup is just like yours excluding the belt and I have 15mil dps with 2 cold iron points and 13mil with Bino's. I also have awkened gems and a 21/23 Val BV. Im not running Asenath's but have a curse on hit gloves.

I find it is very hard to compare DPS numbers unless every one is using the same config.

These are the three biggest in terms of DPS:

"Number of poisons applied recently" and "Withering Stacks #" and making sure it is Shaper Damage.

The best way to compare is to simply download his character into your POB and then using your config, you can then make an apples to apples comparison.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Mar 30, 2020, 10:34:32 AM
"
It's a nice idea with that combination. You got ~250 Energy Shield as Eldritch Battery, and with Apep's Slumber you get 250 ES per Sec, thx to 100 Stacks of poison via Golden rule. So you're always on full energy shield again within 1 sec. You could even try to get the "Get 10% of maximum life as extra energy shield"-craft on your chest, for additional MoM-survivability.

The only negative side: You have to invest a ton of skill points to get to MoM. I don't know, if that's really worth it, especially since none of the skill points wasted to get over to MoM really do much for our build.

I was thinking the same thing, but I just downloaded his build into my POB and I can't find a downside. Granted he has really good gear but even when I lower it to regular gear, his DPS numbers are huge because of The Golden Rule synergy. And the 78% resist across the board is very nice.

I need to study this more just to make sure I am not missing something that costs like 50ex to make this all work.

One item that confused me was that he did not choose to use a high ES chest. I would have assumed if he was using a rare in that spot, that a high ES number would have been helpful to a MoM build.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Mar 30, 2020, 10:51:48 AM
"
gosumui wrote:
"
0AsteriXXX0 wrote:

I'm thinking of speccing over to MoM + Apep's slumber + Dendrobate + Golden Rule combo to make up for some DPS loss once Asenath's is bought. #poorlife

I don't think Dendrobate synergies with his build imo. You won't need the dps boost Dendro gives if you are using Golden Rule.

If I understand his build correctly, I think a rare is BIS for the chest where you can focus on life, resists and ES. You don't need to waste any stats on dps for the chest.

That being said, I think Dendro will still work fine in his set up if you can meet the Dex requirement. I am going to use it while mapping and saving up for a end game rare. A good 6 link Dendro is very affordable.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Mar 30, 2020, 11:52:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info