[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Just got a ring with aspect of the cat. It feels insanely good in this build. So I would highly recommend to give it a try.
I have a question. does dendrobate significantly boost the dmg of bv ? atm I'm using carcass but I'm thinking about to switch carcass jack against a more single target dmg armour for sirus
hey everyone, just wanted to say im loving the build, used it as my league started for delirium and im almost to my first Sirius fight. But I have almost all the gear besdies the ammy and just wanted to ask about the Cold iron Points. Are these the absolute best in slot or is there not something better with a crafted elder rune dagger with some awesome DOT multipliters/poison multipliers ect., mod rolls. Just havnt seen info about anything other than the bino's/COP setup so wanted to see about crafting something down the line that might push some more dps. Ty again for the build OP and ty for any replys!
"
Angren1991 wrote:
I have a question. does dendrobate significantly boost the dmg of bv ? atm I'm using carcass but I'm thinking about to switch carcass jack against a more single target dmg armour for sirus

I just uploaded my current gear into POB. just over 20mil dps

Take off dendrobate: 17.35mil

so 2.65mil which is 15% dmg increase from dendro.
"
Angren1991 wrote:

Dendrobate is a decent DPS increase and is mostly used for it's poison support ability which allows even a 5-Link version to basicly function as a 6-Link, with added elemental resistances as a bonus. It does however lack +hp.

The most recommended setup for damage would be a +2 to aoe gems tabula, this does nothing in terms of resistances or life but the +2 to skills and the 6 links is the best option for damage. This might lead you to having some trouble with the poison hit chance, so the recommended option is to swap out Void Manipulation for Poison support.

As for switching to Carcass jack i really can't recommend that option, as the damage is lower and the extra aoe range is somewhat useless to us because we only really need to touch the first mob in a pack, then either Bino's or Asenath's take care of the rest.

"
Mordoth777 wrote:
hey everyone, just wanted to say im loving the build, used it as my league started for delirium and im almost to my first Sirius fight. But I have almost all the gear besdies the ammy and just wanted to ask about the Cold iron Points. Are these the absolute best in slot or is there not something better with a crafted elder rune dagger with some awesome DOT multipliters/poison multipliers ect., mod rolls. Just havnt seen info about anything other than the bino's/COP setup so wanted to see about crafting something down the line that might push some more dps. Ty again for the build OP and ty for any replys!

I'm not OP but i might be able to help you regardless.

The Cold Iron points are considered the best option for their +3 to global skill level, which leads to a very high level Vaal Blade Vortex. In your scenario where you already have the asenath's silk gloves, you really don't need to run with Bino's anymore, and can opt out of it for another Cold Iron Point.

If you wish to further increase the damage of your cold iron points you can buy or vaal orb a mod onto them which increases your damage over time by as much as 50-60% on each cold iron point. The general belief is that it's cheapest to vaal the mod yourself, compared to buying them outright. But expect to be spamming trades a lot as you'll need quite a few Cold Iron points to get 2 of them with that mod.

I can recommend dropping by the discord channel. Me and a whole lot of other more knowledgeable community members will be happy to help you.
Jup jup!
Okay i need help, How the hell some ppl get like 10-20kk shaper dps, then e.g i have only 3.5-4.5kk in tooltip at maximum. Tbh im feeling squishy as hell vs bosses.

"

Im using Atziri's promise flask and that poison one.

This is my build
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAADuBbUGcAbnBx4HmQ2NDkgRlhUgFr8XsBqNH0Ei4iP2JogmlSpNLOkuIzBxMHw1kjY9N9Q6QjrhPyc_bEfiSVFKfUqLSshLeEyOTZJN41FHVUtZ8FsmXEBd8mHiYqxkpmegaoxsCGyMbWxuqnBScG51nnX9en9_-4AihG-Eooazh3aHy4nTiq-MNo19jb-P-pUumFOdqqLZo4qkBaQ5plenm6jPsNi0xbVItfK3MMLsyBTPFdQj1ELYvdvn3ajoWu0_7g7vevDV8YryRfVv9qP8xf4K_o8=?accountName=belcikz&characterName=OldNewShadow

Idk, what i can change tbh, i have like 20-30 ex, but no idea how to boost dps, and especially survability in this build, 4.6k hp is super low for my standards.

@edit

Forgot to ask about Chance to poison on bosses. On clear it's always 100%+ with flask, but on bosses there is no way i can keep flask 100% time and i see some builds dropping Toxic strikes. How do some ppl manage that?
Last edited by belcikz on Mar 30, 2020, 4:36:08 AM
Is there any reason we use explode chest over Sporeguard? It gives a good amount of life, Chaos explosions (not sure if it scales with our inc. chaos damage?), and can also be annointed with +1 curse if needed. And fungal ground is basically a free Grim Oath as well.

Last edited by Blu3166 on Mar 30, 2020, 4:55:18 AM
For all of you who are not satisfied with survaivability of this build, i took and idea from Apikai self poison BV for def, where i altered it a bit. The main def besides evasion and dodge comes from combo from golden rule jewel, watchers eye with poison modifier or antivenom notable from cluster jewel, which syncs with apep slumber, diadem and MoM from the tree greatly!!! Basically what it does is: you have huge ES reg via diadem and shield interaction, you are all the time stacking 90+ poisons on you, having all res at 78%, regenerating 250 ES per sec. Since switching to this i didnt have one shots, sitting on 5600 life, even when they hit hard it is instant heal back to full life in a sec. I did lost some damage compared to Grobbs version but only if u dont count dmg increase from stacking poisons on you which i can confirm is huge dps boost, because when i touch one mob i got minimum 10 stacks on me, on bosses i make one circle around them and have 50-60 stacks on me, meaning boss have also, that is minimum 100 stacks made recently, which gets triggered on Noxious keystone = huge dps boost . Did 20/20 simulacrum last night deathless. Overall you need is to respec around 30 points. Here is PoB https://pastebin.com/79CHiEvn
for res includeing tabula and thread of hope i got 1 jewel tht was inc max life and all res then lightning cold etc or others if u need their like 70 80c for tht roll then put in jewel socket with resist nodes leading to it and i traded a 1.1k evasion 70 life 80 total res movementspeed base shield for my insainity gloves on my character which are nuts lol i made out clear speed is insane get insanitys dont use skitter get aspect of spider
Last edited by zackpathofexile on Mar 30, 2020, 6:28:46 AM
Surprised I haven't seen much discussion of the Xibaqua timeless jewel in combination with Golden Rule. I run my timeless jewel in the jewel slot by Pain Attunement with a seed (5293) that converts Arcane Vision to +1 max chaos resistance. With poison stacks up, I have a cap of 86% chaos resistance and take half of all elemental damage as chaos. It feels like a pretty significant boost to survivability (albeit at the cost of some passive points).
Last edited by sk_rypta on Mar 30, 2020, 6:35:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info