[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
TeeNyan wrote:

Can anyone help me figure out my resistance issues? I'm running everything suggested and nearly have the full build going but I'm struggling with resistances. Any help is appreciates and if anyone has anything they can sell me, I'll check it out.

A better question is how did you get 4G 2B on your armor when the average chromatic cost is 3500+
I have Asenaths now, is it worth getting 2 Cold Iron Points or should I just stick with 1 and a Binos?
I'm getting crushed in T10+ right now. Could someone take a look at my gear and let me know what I should try and upgrade first? Only have 1 ex right now, so need to farm something, but deaths are killing me.

Last edited by TiltedSpade on Mar 29, 2020, 9:48:15 PM
"
Pipnotiq wrote:

A better question is how did you get 4G 2B on your armor when the average chromatic cost is 3500+

It's not that hard if you use the bench socketing trick.

1. Set sockets to 2
2. Set both to green
3. Set sockets to 3. If you get blue or green, continue. If you get a red, set sockets to 2 again (it will keep your two green and drop the red)
4. Set sockets to 4. Repeat if you don't get the colour you want.
5. Repeat until you get the desired colours, and then fuse to 6link.

Can be expensive, but much easier than chromatic spamming for off colours.
"
Shaddolf wrote:
"
Pipnotiq wrote:

1. Set sockets to 2
2. Set both to green
3. Set sockets to 3. If you get blue or green, continue. If you get a red, set sockets to 2 again (it will keep your two green and drop the red)

I imagine it would be better just to get a rare armor with a + curse mod as opposed to Sporeguard at that point, and possibly cheaper as well.
"
Pipnotiq wrote:
"
Shaddolf wrote:
"
Pipnotiq wrote:

1. Set sockets to 2
2. Set both to green

I imagine it would be better just to get a rare armor with a + curse mod as opposed to Sporeguard at that point, and possibly cheaper as well.

I actually 6 linked it within about 80 fusings luckily, found out I didn't have the socket colour craft from delve, went to get it, did the "atleast two sockets are green" and I managed to hit it first try. It was ridiculously lucky and I still can't believe I managed to hit it.
"
Shaddolf wrote:
How much more resist do you need? You can get resist on the jewel for your belt.
I did that, thanks. I socketed in one jewel in my passive tree and got a resist jewel for the belt. Worked out perfectly.
"
I'm getting crushed in T10+ right now. Could someone take a look at my gear and let me know what I should try and upgrade first? Only have 1 ex right now, so need to farm something, but deaths are killing me.

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Get a Quartz or Jade flask replace mana flask it is useless once u get diadem, make sure your resists are capped, use cast when dmg taked immortal call not steelskin, replace the gloves with life+resist version
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Hey guys, just wanted to let you guys know that obliteration + Mistwall feel SO good. Hardly notice the difference in DPS in t16 pit of the chimera, clearing full delirium with no deaths. Check my character if you have any questions.
"
SleepyJoeARZ wrote:
Hey guys, just wanted to let you guys know that obliteration + Mistwall feel SO good. Hardly notice the difference in DPS in t16 pit of the chimera, clearing full delirium with no deaths. Check my character if you have any questions.

Is there some synergy between Obliteration and Mistwall or could a Bino's still be used?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info