[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

I just saw this on reddit and it may be of some interest to those of you who are using The Golden Rule/antivenom combo.

There is a sextant mod that is really fun and includes these two items

Players deal 12% increased Damage for each Poison on them
Players have 6% increased Movement Speed for each Poison on them

The second of which is shown here:

https://gfycat.com/softmadeupeasteuropeanshepherd
Decided to try this build, i have some currency and i'm wondering what's the most efficient corruption on the chest ?
Should i aim for + 1 all gems and some defence or getting + 4 on vb ?
"
I just saw this on reddit and it may be of some interest to those of you who are using The Golden Rule/antivenom combo.

There is a sextant mod that is really fun and includes these two items

Players deal 12% increased Damage for each Poison on them
Players have 6% increased Movement Speed for each Poison on them

The second of which is shown here:

https://gfycat.com/softmadeupeasteuropeanshepherd

lol
Ah ha! I suck at POB
Last edited by daaz4 on Mar 27, 2020, 5:25:46 PM
Man, I am never going to have enough for the end game gear :(

Sporeguard : ~6.5 ex
Impresence: ~3.5 ex
Asenath's: ~11 ex

Hey guys,
I find this build very enjoyable, mapping is amazing.
Bossing on the other hand (well only Sirus tbh), it feels like I dont have enough sustain for life flasks or enough evasion to deal with the last phase of Sirus (awaken 5 for exemple).

Some tips to push my build higher in terms of survivability and damage also?

Also, I'm trying to get enlighten lvl 4 to try out the aspect of crab skill.

Thank you :)

Edit: I am using this rare ring now to try and see if the life on hit makes a difference + more chaos res :)
Last edited by DarKWolFPS2 on Mar 27, 2020, 6:08:24 PM
"
DarKWolFPS2 wrote:
Hey guys,
Bossing on the other hand (well only Sirus tbh), it feels like I dont have enough sustain for life flasks or enough evasion to deal with the last phase of Sirus (awaken 5 for exemple).

Edit: I am using this rare ring now to try and see if the life on hit makes a difference + more chaos res :)

BV is not an attack, so the ring won't work...

And i just did Sirus 5 and he died so fast that it wasn't even funny ;/ The only problem are the atks that leave shit on the ground and u have to be careful... Its really annoying when here goes near those and u can't atk him ¬¬ Melee just gets fucked in this game haha
Last edited by nogenem on Mar 27, 2020, 6:13:41 PM
Hey guys, which awakened gems should we priorities getting? Also, do we just replace every gem with it awakened counter part eventually, or only some? Cheers.
"
nogenem wrote:
"
DarKWolFPS2 wrote:
Hey guys,

BV is not an attack, so the ring won't work...

And i just did Sirus 5 and he died so fast that it wasn't even funny ;/ The only problem are the atks that leave shit on the ground and u have to be careful... Its really annoying when here goes near those and u can't atk him ¬¬ Melee just gets fucked in this game haha

oh right what a brain fart, ill get the shaper one, do you think it'll help?
In Sirus, the camera just gets to close to me during the last phase, he's off screen and the 4 beams are large so i dont seem to find him lol..
aww ill get him at higher awaken later..

"
Man, I am never going to have enough for the end game gear :(

Sporeguard : ~6.5 ex
Impresence: ~3.5 ex
Asenath's: ~11 ex

Sporeguard and Asenaths are not needed for endgame at all. I'm intending to use a Carcass Jack or Kintsukis and using a Bino's / Shield atm because dmg is not needed
Last edited by Rezechs on Mar 27, 2020, 6:58:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info