[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Quick question related to gems:

Do you guys run in Devouring Diadem Helmet Skitterbots or Flesh and Stone? In forum guide there seems to be Skitterbots and in PoB there is Flesh and Stone. I'm a bit confused here which one to choose, currently using Skitterbots
What's the process in crafting the cluster jewels?

Buy the base you want and alt spam u til you get 2 of the mods you want, regal and pray? If you don't hit what you want, scour and start over?
"
Shaddolf wrote:
What's the process in crafting the cluster jewels?

Buy the base you want and alt spam u til you get 2 of the mods you want, regal and pray? If you don't hit what you want, scour and start over?

Exactly.
Sorry for 2 message in a row but I wonder how do we get %100 chance to poison? I went same points with guide but in character panel it says that i have %60 chance to poison :/
With alterations at 4:1c it mightn't be any cheaper to craft your own!

Just remembered I havnt anointed my amulet
Corruption the way to go if only running one aura?
Last edited by Shaddolf on Mar 27, 2020, 7:54:56 AM
I was looking at the new POB with the cluster jewels and noticed that "Thead of Hope" didn't have any passives taken. Which ones are we supposed to take with that? Ty!
Anyone was able to do 20/20 on Simulacrum? If yes, were u using Bino's or some sort of explosion? I think the best would be to use 2x Cold Iron, but killing the mobs without prolif of my Bino's would be kinda meh... ;/
"
Kutsalizm wrote:
Sorry for 2 message in a row but I wonder how do we get %100 chance to poison? I went same points with guide but in character panel it says that i have %60 chance to poison :/

This question came up earlier. Make sure the character panel is accounting for the 40% you get directly from the ascendancy.
"
Shaddolf wrote:
With alterations at 4:1c it mightn't be any cheaper to craft your own!

Just remembered I havnt anointed my amulet
Corruption the way to go if only running one aura?

Corruption if you are running only one curse. If you get the gloves and want to run two curses (Despair and Temp Chains) you need Whisper of Doom
"
nogenem wrote:
Anyone was able to do 20/20 on Simulacrum? If yes, were u using Bino's or some sort of explosion? I think the best would be to use 2x Cold Iron, but killing the mobs without prolif of my Bino's would be kinda meh... ;/

It depends on your gear. You can go with either Dual-Obliteration (80% Chance for mobs to explode), Cold Iron Point + Binos, Double Cold Iron Point (if you have highend-gear and mobs die already when whirling through them once with 10 stacks of BV) or one Obliteration / Cold Iron Point + Shield (Mistwall), if you feel you need the extra survivability. I started with Obliteration + Shield, when i got enough life pool i switched to Dual Obliteration and now i'm only running two Cold Iron Points.

Good thing about Dual-Obliteration is: if Omniphobia or Kosis spawn and there are enough mobs around him, the explosions already almost kill him.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info