[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Hello,

Which stance should I take ? Stone or Flesh ?

thx
i end my league starter for this league, got some currency to make something else 4fun, can you explain me how did you get 20kk shaper dps and its not boosted? even BV Chieftain have problems to do 10kk shaper dps and it seems to be even impossible without spending 50ex
"
Essem wrote:

So im sitting at 85% chance to poison baseline.

You can switch Void manipulation on Poison support ;)
"
Mastiis wrote:
Hello,
Which stance should I take ? Stone or Flesh ?
thx

If you want more damage - Flesh.
If you want more deffence - Stone.
If you want free gem socket - Aspect of the Spider.
I went with spider, I don't have any gemslots I want to give up.

Also am I correct in thinking that if you are using dendrobate for you bv, it's a no brainer to use void manip over poison? Since dendo gives you a free lesser poison for extra poison chance already?
Any head enchant we should aim for?
"
Essem wrote:

And does Circle of nostalgia herald buff effect increase the poison hit chance?

Yes.
"
Johnsen2014 wrote:
Any head enchant we should aim for?

The latest build guide has a bunch of different gearing setups, from budget to UBER end game gear, but none of them have a helmet enchant.

I assume it may not be that important....

Blade Vortex duration might be a tiny QOL improvement

Temp Chains increased effect should have synergy as well when you get the fancy gloves.

"
Smerfik wrote:
i end my league starter for this league, got some currency to make something else 4fun, can you explain me how did you get 20kk shaper dps and its not boosted? even BV Chieftain have problems to do 10kk shaper dps and it seems to be even impossible without spending 50ex

Take a look at the build guide. In the guide there is a link to a POB build for 3.10.

In there you will find a handful of gearing choices, from budget to uber end game and you can follow the damage output.

The budget section (~5-10 ex) can get close to 18m dps. The solid end game gear section (~25-35 ex) gets around 27m.
"
Shaddolf wrote:

Also am I correct in thinking that if you are using dendrobate for you bv, it's a no brainer to use void manip over poison? Since dendo gives you a free lesser poison for extra poison chance already?

Yes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info