[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Sonof2tards wrote:
I was looking at the new POB with the cluster jewels and noticed that "Thead of Hope" didn't have any passives taken. Which ones are we supposed to take with that? Ty!

I looked at his latest video and paused it here which shows the tree with Thread of Hope.

https://youtu.be/DNj-fi1ZUNQ?t=340

It looks like:

Heart of Oak
Swift Venom's
Revenge of the Hunted
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Mar 27, 2020, 12:44:42 PM
Does anyone know if Surging vitality stacks from the small cluster jewels?
"
nogenem wrote:
Anyone was able to do 20/20 on Simulacrum? If yes, were u using Bino's or some sort of explosion? I think the best would be to use 2x Cold Iron, but killing the mobs without prolif of my Bino's would be kinda meh... ;/

20/20 Simulacrum is pretty easy. The first 2 times I did, I died 3 or 4 times on the last wave, but because I didn't know the moves of the big boss. After that I managed to do some deathless and some with only 1 death.

I use double cold iron point for the damage boost, but maybe I could try with bino's.

I don't understand when people says this build is pretty rippy, I leveled from 92 to 93 yesterday, without a single death, doing T15-T16 with full delirium, including bosses. Had some almost deaths, but survived.

"
nogenem wrote:
Anyone was able to do 20/20 on Simulacrum? If yes, were u using Bino's or some sort of explosion? I think the best would be to use 2x Cold Iron, but killing the mobs without prolif of my Bino's would be kinda meh... ;/

I did 20/20 with Bino's and no awakened gems or Circle of Nostalgia at the time. My Total Dps was around 8mill then. The most dangerous thing imo is stun locks at higher levels- that killed me twice. I feel flame dash saved my ass a few times there as well.
Last edited by chaoticwon on Mar 27, 2020, 10:48:53 AM
"
SphagnumWille wrote:
Quick question related to gems:

Do you guys run in Devouring Diadem Helmet Skitterbots or Flesh and Stone? In forum guide there seems to be Skitterbots and in PoB there is Flesh and Stone. I'm a bit confused here which one to choose, currently using Skitterbots

To answer your question, I'm not really sure, but from looking at OPs profile, it looks like he was using both by using a circle of nostalgia that reduced herald of agony's mana reservation. Not really sure what the correct move is in regard to these skills though.
"
"
Kutsalizm wrote:
Sorry for 2 message in a row but I wonder how do we get %100 chance to poison? I went same points with guide but in character panel it says that i have %60 chance to poison :/

This question came up earlier. Make sure the character panel is accounting for the 40% you get directly from the ascendancy.

I searched but didnt see. Sorry if its asked before. Without agony its %40 so you are saying that you have %100 chance but panel is showing only value comes from ascendancy right? And can you pls send post link that explain how we get %100 chance?

Thank you
Guys, check out belt I crafted for this build :D

"
Kutsalizm wrote:
"
"
Kutsalizm wrote:
Sorry for 2 message in a row but I wonder how do we get %100 chance to poison? I went same points with guide but in character panel it says that i have %60 chance to poison :/

This question came up earlier. Make sure the character panel is accounting for the 40% you get directly from the ascendancy.

I searched but didnt see. Sorry if its asked before. Without agony its %40 so you are saying that you have %100 chance but panel is showing only value comes from ascendancy right? And can you pls send post link that explain how we get %100 chance?

Thank you

This is my limited understanding of sources of Chance to Poison in the build

40% from Ascendancy
20% from Herald of Agony*
60% from Poison Support (support GEM on BV)
25% from Carlito's during flask effect

I do not understand how these stack though nor do I understand what the character panel tracks.

The Ascendancy, Herald and Flask are all tracked in POB. I do not understand how the support gem is tracked in POB as I can't seem to find changes that make sense when I remove the gem and then add the gem when looking at Chance to Poison in the Calc window.

*Also note that there is a strong Circle of Nostalgia ring that buffs Herald of Agony by 85% which adds another 17% chance to Poison on top of its normal 20%.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Mar 27, 2020, 11:56:14 AM
Thanks for this man! As a newbie not sure if should have gone for this but the more complicated it is the more i learn!

Probably i wont make it to the ideal setup this league but does not matter! Still having a blast playing and figuring out what effects what!

Finally, just wtf is wrong with some hater bums?! The man is just doing what he likes and helping others doing it!

Just ignore them haters :)

"
nogenem wrote:

Ive done 3 Simulacrums sofar all of them made it to wave 19-20 w/o deaths, in 1 of them i died 6x to Krosis vis dumb 1shots or his ball aoe volley, the other 2 I finnished but again died 1-2x to his volley the key to winnig was to just run in get a dot on him wait 10-15secs then go back in. I'm using Bino/Mistwall

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info