[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

As a noob, just spent whole evening confused cause it says implicit for the: Added Small Passive Skills grant: 12% increased Chaos Damage for the large cluster jewel.

MY actual play time is a total of 20 mins last 3 days, rest is trying to figure out stuff. Rocket science

QQ
WE DID IT BOYS

Did you craft that? Alt spam, regal and exalt slam?
"
Shaddolf wrote:
Did you craft that? Alt spam, regal and exalt slam?

Yes but multiple slams/annuls etc... over a few days.
Last edited by Rezechs on Mar 27, 2020, 10:39:55 PM

Any advise for anoint ?I have chest for curse.
A question- Can i put another curse to my rare ring like Assasian mark or Apply Curse for just 1 curse?
If i can apply 2 curse is it count my despair too?
Do i need Whisper Of Doom for 3rd curse?

Thank you for answer guys<3
Last edited by psyerspective on Mar 28, 2020, 2:17:33 AM
How is this chest for the build?

Dendrobate Sentinel Jacket
"
h4mi22 wrote:
How is this chest for the build?

Dendrobate Sentinel Jacket

There is some small synergy.

Lesser poison adds a small amount of DPS.
The int buff also helps DPS a small bit.

The biggest effect is the Dex buff but you may need to invest in some dex to hit the 300 level.

However it gives very little to defense (no life at all on a build starving for some life).

I look at it as a decent step up from a Tabula that will cost about 1-2 ex.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Mar 28, 2020, 2:16:23 AM
Dendro 6L chests are only 80c right now. You can find a top rolled one for 90c if you put a filter up.

I'm still running my at level 94 and i have 4.8k HP. I got attributes on a couple of my clusters so I only needed 1 wasted point to hit the 300dex. The chest is a very large dps boost if you get that 300dex. I'm talking 30% more damage easy compared to a regular chest.

So, basically 30% more damage or 275HP. Take your pick. You really want to get at least 4.5k HP though to avoid those more common one shots.
So for someone like me who are terrible at flask usage on boss fights, specially longer ones like Sirus.

So im sitting at 85% chance to poison baseline. Which will eventually be 25% lower when i remove the Tocix Strikes cluster. And have to use Coralitos to boost that up and to get Perfect Agony.

If you are terrible like me at flask uptime on bosses is it worth to get more towards 100% poison chance baseline and maybe even take perfect agony on the tree?

And does Circle of nostalgia herald buff effect increase the poison hit chance?
Last edited by Essem on Mar 28, 2020, 5:17:49 AM
Ok, I finally killed Sirus aw8 deathless with this.
Thanks for great build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info