[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
tffiad wrote:
"
Ehryzona wrote:
Hey guys,

I’m currently sitting at around 17 ex and wonder how I could minmax the build.
What would you suggest for boots and belt? Are there any good influenced mods I could get?

I got all the items suggested in the build already and Sirus killed like 5 times already :)

The build ist pretty much the best build I’ve ever played, I might go for 100 this league with it, currently at lvl 94.

annoint double curse cause ur temp chains not working, or even worse - despair.

stygian vise with jewel to gain phasing on kill can potentially free a flask slot for atziri for example?

cluster jewels are untouched at all? for ring: hunter ring can have posion duration i think?

I just wanna shout you out. youre not the OP, yet you contribute so much and answer that many questions.

Keep on dude, youre doing gods work.
Last edited by Areasy on Mar 24, 2020, 3:25:50 AM
OP started playing lately, and i just have some free time while sitting at work.

im glad if my suggestions useful.
"
tffiad wrote:
"
Ehryzona wrote:
Hey guys,

What would you suggest for boots and belt? Are there any good influenced mods I could get?

I got all the items suggested in the build already and Sirus killed like 5 times already :)

The build ist pretty much the best build I’ve ever played, I might go for 100 this league with it, currently at lvl 94.

stygian vise with jewel to gain phasing on kill can potentially free a flask slot for atziri for example?

cluster jewels are untouched at all? for ring: hunter ring can have posion duration i think?

Thanks for your input but I’m pretty sure my temp chains is working since I have the +1 curse / explode chest.

I will look into your other mentioned items :)
"
Ehryzona wrote:
"
tffiad wrote:
"
Ehryzona wrote:
Hey guys,

Thanks for your input but I’m pretty sure my temp chains is working since I have the +1 curse / explode chest.

I will look into your other mentioned items :)

eh, my bad didnt noticed that stat, was just too impressed that u got explosive. by the way, is there a reason to keep asenath and explosive chest together? not counting temp chains to it.

also theoretically u can run double circle rings, if u will somehow manage to grab enough resistance, or minmax somthing with cluster jewels as they can give pretty nice things.

nevermind about explosion interaction. just found answer in another thread.

explosive chest destroys all corpses, so aseanth has no corpses left to make explosion. that way its just a good gloves with temp chains.

now i need to decide to i rly want explosive chest or stick to dendrobate at ive got pretty neat 99% poison dmg for 300dex.
Last edited by tffiad on Mar 24, 2020, 4:17:27 AM
Is Void Manipulation that much better than Poison support? I'm trying to figure out whether it's worth swapping out Poison support and getting the poison chance elsewhere.
"
xkyfire wrote:
Is Void Manipulation that much better than Poison support? I'm trying to figure out whether it's worth swapping out Poison support and getting the poison chance elsewhere.

investigating it too by myself, on 1st sight it looks like u dont need poison support because ur poison on hit chance is already capped via noxious strikes + coralito + herald + toxic strikes? if u run dendrobate it will fix an issue from start, because dendrobate gives 10lvl lesser poison support, which gives 40 on hit poison chance as i remember. so its 40 + 40 + 20 + coralito, and u can drop toxic strike entirely and save some sweet 6points or 5?

dpswise in pob even with capped poison on hit chance, poison support and void manipulation staying on almost same amount of dps. i dont know maybe there some sort of secondary interactions which are not showed in pob, perphaps Gr0bbs knows and can explain it.

eh, my bad didnt noticed that stat, was just too impressed that u got explosive. by the way, is there a reason to keep asenath and explosive chest together? not counting temp chains to it.

also theoretically u can run double circle rings, if u will somehow manage to grab enough resistance, or minmax somthing with cluster jewels as they can give pretty nice things.

nevermind about explosion interaction. just found answer in another thread.

explosive chest destroys all corpses, so aseanth has no corpses left to make explosion. that way its just a good gloves with temp chains.

now i need to decide to i rly want explosive chest or stick to dendrobate at ive got pretty neat 99% poison dmg for 300dex.[/quote]

Haha i See. I was pretty lucky with that chest I guess since I got the explode mod in like 400 alt orbs and the 6 link in around 250 fuse. The rest of My gear is bought with some big drops and I had 17 raw ex drops so far .

And I would suggest the explode for sure since it destroys corpses and this helps a lot with that monsters that throw spikes on death. :-)
I may reroll my chest tho coz the awakeners orb rng was pretty bad
SO I'm still stuck at XBOX SSF trying to improve, could someone tell me what to roll on sceptres/rune daggers? also, does normal dmg add (to attacks) or does it have to be spell damage?

Thanks
"
minamo99 wrote:
SO I'm still stuck at XBOX SSF trying to improve, could someone tell me what to roll on sceptres/rune daggers? also, does normal dmg add (to attacks) or does it have to be spell damage?

Thanks

I would suggest playing something different if you are ssf. You will have a hard time getting the items you need on ssf
I'm enjoying the build so far though, I wonder if we roll good weapons or shaper/elder items and utilize the cluster jewels we should make it to red maps at least

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info