[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

"
Hawragh wrote:
This guide is absolute dogshit to level with. i started using frostbolt/ice nova i act 5 and it was *kinda* good but it fell off real fast. Don't do this type of character as a league starter,it's a great build to play, but a terrible league starter

I haven't had an issue, switched to it the moment I got spell echo and I'm now in Act 7 tearing through everything.
"
Hawragh wrote:
This guide is absolute dogshit to level with. i started using frostbolt/ice nova i act 5 and it was *kinda* good but it fell off real fast. Don't do this type of character as a league starter,it's a great build to play, but a terrible league starter

I league started with this last league and it was very smooth to level with, you're clearly doing something wrong.
Doing this as league starter, currently lvl65 super smooth with trash gear. Looking forward to owning maps with pledge.
IGN: Destafi
"
Bawabus wrote:
So when exactly can we start to transition into it while leveling? The slide says LMP, but it says "transition in later acts".

As soon as you get Spell Echo from finishing Act 4. Pretty smooth from there on out.
"
fluxofwar wrote:
"
Hawragh wrote:

I league started with this last league and it was very smooth to level with, you're clearly doing something wrong.

It's his links, he is using absolute garbage links.

Also possibility he could be having the issue I am having right now, in that I might be just too smooth brain to play this on bosses. Having to predict boss movement with where frostbolt is atm is hard.
After leveling this again I realized the order I gave for Hierophant ascendancy nodes is not good. I would now suggest: Illuminated Devotion → Divine Guidance → Sanctuary of Thought → Conviction of Power. (Conviction of Power is moved from first pick to last pick.)

I originally had Conviction of Power first, but I now think that the other nodes are way more important. Getting free life leech from Illuminated Devotion is huge, and we want Sanctuary of Thought as soon as possible for extra AoE/50% less mana cost/extra ES.
Its mentioned its awkward early on as a starter... is there another skill you guys would recommend using until i dunno say 40 or so?
"
hellnhavoc wrote:
Its mentioned its awkward early on as a starter... is there another skill you guys would recommend using until i dunno say 40 or so?

I used freezing pulse and holy flame totem until act 6 before switching over and fixing all my gems in one go. Worked fine, died a couple of times because of the league mechanic, but beyond that there weren’t any issues.
Last edited by Fyrenti on Mar 14, 2020, 10:48:09 AM
Hello there
im at LVL 69 and with Garbage gear but got the Problem that i onely got 1 Ice Nova on my Frostbolts not multiple, what do i wrong, why does i dont have Multiple Ice Novas?
"
KumaSensai wrote:
Hello there
im at LVL 69 and with Garbage gear but got the Problem that i onely got 1 Ice Nova on my Frostbolts not multiple, what do i wrong, why does i dont have Multiple Ice Novas?

you dont have it linked with Greater multiple projectile?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info