[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

"
"
Darkeayras wrote:
I tried a search for any mention of unleash unsuccessfuly.

For people that have played this, what are your thoughts on using unleash instead of faster casting in the 4l frostbolt? Does it help a lot with burst dmg?

Frostbolt doesn't do any damage; it's simply there as a vehicle to deliver Ice Nova echoes. Last league, I 6L my chest, dumped Faster Casting in favor of Awakened Curse on Hit + Frostbite just to pump up DPS a little more.

Yea I know its just a vehicle for ice nova blasts, but with unleash you will have all the frostbolts super tightly packed, 6 rows worth shotgunning and overlapping more than is otherwise possible.

Was wondering if any merit to that for burst and single target dps rather than casting multiple frostbolts with faster casting before turning on ice nova spam.
Why use gem Spell echo, when we have greater spell echo level 30 in stuff?
Last edited by qlasboy on Mar 13, 2020, 4:26:25 AM
I don't think Unleash on Frostbolt is worth it, it's noticeably slower to use. I only tried it for a little bit though.

You do not have to switch to Delve build for delving. Its main advantage is its high avoid chance which lets you keep retrying nodes (in SC leagues) and hope you avoid getting hit.

Nodes you might deallocate in order to use Cluster Jewels in 3.10 (in rough order from least valuable nodes -> most valuable nodes):
- Mental Rapidity
- Elemental Focus
- Quick Recovery
- Enigmatic Defence
- Arcane Capacitor
- Deep Thoughts
- Soul Siphon
- Divine Judgment
- Purity of Flesh
- Snowforged
- Blood Siphon / Coordination
- Doom Cast / Written in Blood

I have also added this info to the slides.
Do you still suggest holy flame totem for initial skill? Can you use lesser volley early on instead of LMP or get LMP from another character and then use it sooner?
Hi everyone, I still can't decide which build to use tonight. This one has struck me most so far.
I wanted to know if for 3.10 it is a solid build, suitable for everything and if someone can kindly put here on the forum a sort of guide to the gear that is needed in both early and late game.
I hope I haven't asked too much.
Thanks again to everyone
If I would like to put new cluster jewels into the build which nodes are the first to regret for points? (standard build uses all skill points so no place for cluster jewels)
"
Domen122 wrote:
If I would like to put new cluster jewels into the build which nodes are the first to regret for points? (standard build uses all skill points so no place for cluster jewels)

That info is literally on the same page as your post.
Whoops I'm blind sorry :)
Very excited to try this build in the delirium league!
"
qlasboy wrote:
Why use gem Spell echo, when we have greater spell echo level 30 in stuff?

I believe Greater Spell Echo and Spell Echo stack.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info