[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

"
qlasboy wrote:
Why use gem Spell echo, when we have greater spell echo level 30 in stuff?

I believe Greater Spell Echo and Spell Echo stack.

Hi, i want to give a shot this league for my starter.

But i don't know if i go Hierophant (this guide) for tankyness or Assassin for (easiest) 100% crit and ms !

Someone had test both of them and could help me with some feedback ?

Thanks a lot and btw nice guide :)

Hey, so I've decided to go with this as my 3.10 started. Loved it in 3.9 and wish I would have played it earlier to be able to upgrade it much more.

For the Budget build in your slides you have a progression path, I was wondering if someone could help me out with some sort of progression path I should be going for when I start aiming for Standard or even premium build items?
In the slides you list items for both Standard and Premium, but they don't seem to be in any specific order.

I'm also unsure when I should potentially be going for Awakened gems, though there is a progression for which ones I want to go for.

Finally, if I get some large spike of currency off of let's say a lucky drop or something; should I just keep progressing through the builds (Budget > Standard > Premium) or would it make sense to just skip to a Premium build item or something like that?

Thanks for all the work you put into this build. I really love it!
"
KillerKookie wrote:
Hey, so I've decided to go with this as my 3.10 started. Loved it in 3.9 and wish I would have played it earlier to be able to upgrade it much more.

For the Budget build in your slides you have a progression path, I was wondering if someone could help me out with some sort of progression path I should be going for when I start aiming for Standard or even premium build items?
In the slides you list items for both Standard and Premium, but they don't seem to be in any specific order.

I'm also unsure when I should potentially be going for Awakened gems, though there is a progression for which ones I want to go for.

Finally, if I get some large spike of currency off of let's say a lucky drop or something; should I just keep progressing through the builds (Budget > Standard > Premium) or would it make sense to just skip to a Premium build item or something like that?

Thanks for all the work you put into this build. I really love it!

Really, the only thing that matters from the budget build is the Pledge of Hands and the Koams boots.

The boots because fuck being stunned. The Pledge of Hands because it's critical.

Your goal honestly after those two should be to upgrade pledge of hands to 6l and get all of your resistances settled, and then save for either standard or premium items.

If you get a large influx of capital (Aka, tons of ex drops) skip the budget build because the budget build is super cheap but none of it is critial.

I personally grabbed the amulet before going to 6l pledge of hands so I could enchant the premium notable and just pathed to counterweight because you gain more doing that. But you'll see a bigger dps boost doing the 6L first.
Last edited by iargue on Mar 13, 2020, 2:44:51 PM
I feel relatively sad that it's impossible to chance shaper-pledge in this league because no legion in Zana AND they are adding chancing challenge.

Unfair.
Once again I am asking for you support: what about mind of the council helmet? It seems quite potent with big mana pool.
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
"
webas wrote:
Once again I am asking for you support: what about mind of the council helmet? It seems quite potent with big mana pool.

It's extremely poor in what it offers versus a crafted helm.

The only thing that it really gives is more MoM against lighting and more mana. But we already have around 5k mana and sacrificing just for more lighting MoM isn't going to do too much.
Any tips on leveling? Seems extreme low dps atm with echo at around lvl 40.. other build maybe required?

NVM: i just need to keep pressing ice nova and magic happens!!!!

Feeels insane even on 4link now.. heck didnt knew how to play this build.. glad I found out.
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
Last edited by webas on Mar 13, 2020, 8:35:05 PM
So when exactly can we start to transition into it while leveling? The slide says LMP, but it says "transition in later acts".
This guide is absolute dogshit to level with. i started using frostbolt/ice nova i act 5 and it was *kinda* good but it fell off real fast. Don't do this type of character as a league starter,it's a great build to play, but a terrible league starter
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester

Path of Exile 2 will be a great leap forward

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info