[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

"
KumaSensai wrote:
Hello there
im at LVL 69 and with Garbage gear but got the Problem that i onely got 1 Ice Nova on my Frostbolts not multiple, what do i wrong, why does i dont have Multiple Ice Novas?

Do you have spell echo linked?
"
KumaSensai wrote:
Hello there
im at LVL 69 and with Garbage gear but got the Problem that i onely got 1 Ice Nova on my Frostbolts not multiple, what do i wrong, why does i dont have Multiple Ice Novas?

Ice Nova should be linked with Spell Echo for more repeats.

You don't cast just once though. I think that's the mistake that 90% of people make when playing this build.

A single cast of Frost Bolt with GMP, and then spam as much Ice Nova as possible.
Frostbolt is linked with gmp and Nova with Echo
I started using Unleash instead of faster casting I found it better...is it like that or unleash makes it weaker or smt ? I cant really tell do you have any experience with this ?
Leveiling is nightmare, i try to change to frostbol/ice nova in act 6 not possible, i died about 70 times now! Drama, second time cand do cruel lab, paper, paper...
I leveled with spellslinger casting frostbolt/ice nova and it was...just ok. Once the damage fell off I switched back to regular casting and it worked great. No problems with cruel+merciless lab on 4L. Just prayed that the reflect lieutenant wouldn't kill me.

Definitely feels a lot better killing stuff after I got the life leech ascendancy node.

If you're dying a lot I would definitely recommend Decoy Totem. It works on practically everything in the game.
"
qlasboy wrote:
Leveiling is nightmare, i try to change to frostbol/ice nova in act 6 not possible, i died about 70 times now! Drama, second time cand do cruel lab, paper, paper...

you cast frostbolt once and press ice nova and it casts itself as long as you keep pressing the button. its super ez to clear leveling.

to all:

what to do about bubble monsters? :(
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
So I had a shower thought, and I want someone to tell me that's dumb. But instead of faster casting in our frostbolt links. Wouldn't power charge on crit be huge and basically allow us to drop skyforths?
HI, i'm re-rolling from a failed melee character(riddled with bugs) and was thinking about going icenova frostbolt.
My question is: Should i roll this or Assassin version (mathil had a guide on it) and what's your opinion on Hiro VS Inquisitor vs Assassin? I know as assassin u can re-spec into CoC version later but i'm not interested in that one.

Also i've played around with your tree a bit and used remaining 10+points on HP instead of cluster jewel and ended up with 6.5khp on top of already unreserved mana that uses MoM. Is this a good play or meh (did that cuz of potential chaos dmg from conqueror/morphs).

I also found a version that goes low life as guardian once u have like 30ex+ to throw : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2715101/page/1 is this worth going later on if i decide to follow hiro version as a currency sink?
"
qlasboy wrote:

- Your precision is level 15 this should be level 1 (using way more mana reservation than you should for little gain.
- Clarity is level 15, roll back to level 1 as per above.

Most of your gear is horrible, belt is level 8 with no life
no resistance on your gloves

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info