Development Manifesto: Balance in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

minion mtx ????
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020878493/
"
while most players, who previously could count on reliably getting a half-decent weapon thanks to multimodding, are now SoL.

are you serious man? If half decent means, totally over the top and not needed, I am with you, otherwhise I am not sure if we play the same game.....
Meah after reading the manifesto this looks and sounds more like nerf manifesto rather than balance manifesto.

Making useless campaign bosses tankier and longer to kill is bull*hit which makes no sense.

Making everything fatter in general without buffing the drops is bull*hit and nonsensical.

THEY NERFED F*CKING ONSLAUGHT SUPPORT FFS... Such a useful lad for campaign completion especially. Now everything just gonna take longer without any appropriate reward for it o_0

So basically nothing changed it only became harder and longer. Wow. Can't wait for those patch notes for ultimate ROFL.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
"
KAISERpl wrote:
minion mtx ????

wasted money oh well atleast you can spend more on the new meta skills
"
FourthSnake wrote:
mmm so...

Minions : Goodbye (?)
Melee : Goodbye (?)

Harder mobs, harder bosses, Bow skills and items will be nerfed a bit.

New league will be full of Spell casters.

Maybe you missed the part that bow skills get mostly buffed and unique items of those are mostly to weak, so they also getting buffed,.... !? Are we living in different realities or are you just unable to read properly?
Revert multimod change, worst change ever.

This kills build diversity along with bow/stave and other quirky multimods like spellbows, spwllclaws, etc. This is a very poorly designed change which should be eliminated asap. It's not even about multimodding 450 pdps weapons, it's about killing many other neat combos like bows for summoners, claws for CoC and spellcasters, dexbows and many other combinations which are not attainable for 99.9999% of population without multimodding. Many other niche crafts for niche builds which are already generally weaker then metatrash.
Shaper items becoming non-existant + multicrafting nerf = well, guess i'll never get a decent <hp on block> shield in ssf again.

All these changes are maybe good for trade leagues but they're killing blows for entire playstyles in ssf.

It's time to leave ssf alone, remove migration SSF --> Non-SSF and balance it separately.
"Arc, Soulrend, Molten Strike, Shattering Steel, Lancing Steel, Venom Gyre and more have been buffed. This is a buff."

IB4 community gets a hold of it calling it a nerf.
And thanks for the zombies MTX
"
"
Kayrigan wrote:
The "Can have multiple crafted modifiers" mod has been changed, now granting "Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers". Multi-mod crafting an item was proving too powerful for too low a cost compared with rolling an item of relative power. We'll be keeping an eye on the modifier to see if further changes are required.

i love it, i was tired of seeing nearly perfect weapon for 0 cost, thanks GGG !!

Eh, most crafted items cost at least 6 exalts to craft, not counting getting the item base and thousand of alterations to spam on it.

2ex for the multi it self, 1 or 2 ex per other mod (+2 socketed gems, Ele Pen etc)

Also not counting buying Imprint monsters or the time it takes to farm Einhar to get one. A good crafted item can be a real money (and time) sink.

You also have to farm Syndicate to get most of the mods (dangerous as F) and then defeat the Pale Council.

I think this investment should pay off.

This 'investment' is something i can afford within a week or so of playing if i tried and I'm not playing that much. No, it absolutely should not be providing people with perfectly rolled items 1 week into a league.
The MM nerf is absolutely justified and so are the other changes. Reading these comments is discouraging for me as I can see that GGG are trying to rein in the OP insta-shaper-kill meta which trivialises content that they worked hard on to make difficult and rewarding.

Stop whining and wait to see the patch notes/play the league before you threaten to quit and stomp your feet. It's a free game. The beauty of it is that you can TRY it before you make your mind up instead of acting as a spoilt immature crybaby when you have absolutely no idea of what the exact changes actually are and how they will feel when you are playing the game...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info