Development Manifesto: Balance in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

This honestly feels bad :(

are you doing the game for yourself or for us ???
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020878493/
"
dostov wrote:
"Orb of Storms, Lightning Spire Trap, Onslaught Support, Smoke Mine and Stormblast Mine are being reduced in power at low levels, but will be around as effective late game."

hahahahaha, balancing skills based off of a small % of players that race is such a brilliant way to run a game.

??? OoS was the easiest way to level lol, it wasnt just racers using it kiddo
IGN : Moogleinabox
"
saragart wrote:
Make it slower, make it harder, nerf, nerf, nerf... that's all I hear since exilecon.

Can we enjoy a build for two leagues before nerfs so I could start a league with no b.s.? Not everyone is a streamer and plays for living to try 5 builds in a league. Its just frustrating that so much shit has to break every league. I mean multimod, supported by, point blank and minions?

I'm not inspired for weekend to be honest

Preach
I just checked on the Path of Exile community and I'm over the moon to see the response to Harvest! Even when you're super confident in a launch, you're always afraid people will hate it or something terrible will happen. It's such a relief and a joy to see how happy everyone is! - Bex 20 Jun 2020
"
All ranged attack skills have been reviewed, with most receiving numerical adjustments, mostly buffs.

So nerfing melee even more even no one is playing it and buffing bow skills even more? What the heck? Why not just deleting melee and just give us a ele ranger caster?

"
As Elder and Shaper items will now be harder to obtain,...

Even with scarabs I had luck to drop 1 item in blight league on 100+ % quantity maps, so now we can forget to drop those anymore or what?
In my opinion, this "balance" is tragic. Next time please listen to players.
"
greezly2 wrote:
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:

We felt Raise Spectre was too easy to get a third Spectre at gem level 21, especially with Necromancer’s Unnatural Strength passive. The third Spectre is now granted at gem level 25, giving a more challenging threshold for characters to strive for.

Not only necromancers use spectres. Nice patchtnerfs :)

agree
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
"
x7yr wrote:
You offer super expensive microtransactions for players favourite build in this case minion mtx and you nerf it to the ground the next season after a buff.dont you feel bad about it ? what a shame

i feel your pain
Once again, the build i use , was not affected by changes. Long live Waggle. Muhahahahahah
"
Kayrigan wrote:
The "Can have multiple crafted modifiers" mod has been changed, now granting "Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers". Multi-mod crafting an item was proving too powerful for too low a cost compared with rolling an item of relative power. We'll be keeping an eye on the modifier to see if further changes are required.

i love it, i was tired of seeing nearly perfect weapon for 0 cost, thanks GGG !!

Eh, most crafted items cost at least 6 exalts to craft, not counting getting the item base and thousand of alterations to spam on it.

2ex for the multi it self, 1 or 2 ex per other mod (+2 socketed gems, Ele Pen etc)

Also not counting buying Imprint monsters or the time it takes to farm Einhar to get one. A good crafted item can be a real money (and time) sink.

You also have to farm Syndicate to get most of the mods (dangerous as F) and then defeat the Pale Council.

I think this investment should pay off.
Last edited by poggazoo on Dec 10, 2019, 8:01:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info