[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Hi, after the big buy of Atziri's Reflection and Coward's Legacy I´m planing on the upgrades in order to get a considerable amount of chaos res.

Currently all my resistances are in 105 so I have full effect of Wise Oak and the rest of my stats are 4.302 HP + 1.727 ES + 2.886 Mana. Also I want to get some awakened gems.

In other order of things I don´t understand what makes so OP Bottled Faith for this build.

Any advices that you can give me?

Thanks in advance and gret job with the guide and the maintenance of it!!!!
kek?
Last edited by Istvan_86 on Jan 5, 2020, 1:36:14 PM
thanks for the reply man, I'm going to start leveling this build today

But one more thing, Until i get a Reflection you mentioned you can also dual wield wands instead of shaper +1 tot shield.

Is this route more comfortable for clear and has more damage?
"
Berserker1322 wrote:
thanks for the reply man, I'm going to start leveling this build today

But one more thing, Until i get a Reflection you mentioned you can also dual wield wands instead of shaper +1 tot shield.

Is this route more comfortable for clear and has more damage?

In terms of pure single target damage, they have pretty similar potential, though I think it's harder to find a good shield that has damage rolls than a wand. Especially so now that Shaper items are less common and a lot of good rare weapons are in the trade pool due to Metamorphs dropping Incursion waepons. I would say the dual wield setup has better map clear (because you are not nearly as often having all your totems out in one place), while the shield setup has more opportunity for defensive upgrades like life rolls or resists.

For my part, I went dual wield all the way up to a Reflection this league.
Edit: seems like a forum issue currently, accidental double post.
Last edited by Wallach on Jan 5, 2020, 1:32:03 PM
"
Wallach wrote:

In your position, I think I'd consider trying to upgrade your boots next. A solid investment into a pair of Xopec's temple boots that would be worth running Uber Lab for the 10% damage penetration enchantment would be a nice upgrade overall. After that maybe invest into a wand upgrade or an Awakened Controlled Destruction to get the 10% cast speed quality bonus before you start considering saving up for an Atziri's Reflection type setup.

Thanks for the feedback.
Last edited by ebranton on Jan 5, 2020, 2:01:08 PM
Been enjoying this build and just made a fun upgrade to my weapon.

Last edited by GenuineProdigy on Jan 5, 2020, 5:21:45 PM
Have seen some posters on overcapped resistances.
Since the build is 100% resistant to curses, i don't see the need to overcap resists to the usual 105+ like other characters, wouldn't it be better to gear for more chaos resist instead?

Are there any dangerous mobs/bosses that can lower your resistances?
I have an Alien pet.
There are the map mods that lower player resistances 5-10%?
... Just learned something lol
Last edited by NoStRoMoSs on Jan 6, 2020, 1:16:11 AM
Hey man. What is this build defense mechanism beside MOM and totem playstyle?Is there any way we can leech or regen with this build?
Last edited by Ayam1414 on Jan 6, 2020, 4:33:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info