[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
slobgob wrote:
There are the map mods that lower player resistances 5-10%?

These mods reduce max resistances so immunity to curse allows us to aim for 75% and not overcap to 105%.
Amazing guide, beautiful build. Tyvm for sharing it. Having a blast playing. Level 76 atm but i can do t16 maps with a little struggle on map boss, metamorphs. I wanna get to 95+ asap to see the full potential.
"
Wallach wrote:
Going to work on my Mantle to get it 5 linked next. But fuseings do not seem to be dropping so much this league. At least for me anyways.

Buy Jeweller's Touch prophecy - it is around 10c now. Then you will make 5-link with single jeweller's orb.
Last edited by starczek on Jan 6, 2020, 7:27:25 AM

Thanks for the build and i'm enjoying so far. I'm wondering why my pob totem dps is way much lesser than some guy in poe ninja builds with similar gear, or even has worse gear in comparison to mine but way higher dps, what am i missing here? Would really appreciate if someone help me figure it out, and is it possible to switch one of the flasks in the build for bottle faith sulphur flask?
Hello all.

Has any of you tried a version with the helmet "The Devouring Diadem" ?

We could have 3 auras for extra buffs (with Enlighten lvl 3). It should be doable to get around 2000 ES to compensate for the mana loss.

thanks for the build, having fun so far but I cant really feel it kicking enough at higher atlas and end game bosses. currently sitting at 4k2 hp, 2k5 mana and often melted/ one shotted by meta boss. I die often in T15-16 maps and cannot level up probably :(

any change beside from minmaxing the enchanting/ hp on items before the big 20ex for mirror?
"
nonymousA wrote:

Thanks for the build and i'm enjoying so far. I'm wondering why my pob totem dps is way much lesser than some guy in poe ninja builds with similar gear, or even has worse gear in comparison to mine but way higher dps, what am i missing here? Would really appreciate if someone help me figure it out, and is it possible to switch one of the flasks in the build for bottle faith sulphur flask?

I checked your pob and after checking power charges, chilled enemy and flasks, your "total DPS" is 1,6 million. That is higher than mine and I fare well against T16 content. Could you give links to people with much higher dps in poe.ninja?
"
starczek wrote:
"
Wallach wrote:
Going to work on my Mantle to get it 5 linked next. But fuseings do not seem to be dropping so much this league. At least for me anyways.

Buy Jeweler's Touch prophecy - it is around 10c now. Then you will make 5-link with single jeweler's orb.

I am on xbox, so sadly the prices are a bit different.

Also thanks for the reminder on the name of this prophecy. Totally forgot the name. Sadly I seen this post late and 5 linked it through the crafting bench last night.

I had a Divine Orb drop last night and re-rolled my clear mind, got lucky and made it a perfect roll for damage in 1 use.

I also added Flash Freeze to my Amulet.

So now it is just getting better gear, then what I currently have.

Here is my Pastebin if you want to look at it.

https://pastebin.com/r508Ymcy
hey which one u think better +2 gem lvl amulet or pandemonius?
"
nonymousA wrote:

hi, doing nothing here so my humble opinion

- Upgrade boots. Get a two-toned with more resists(dex too if you can) so you can get dmg on ring
- trade silver for a well rolled bottled faith
- awakened gems lvl 5, THEN CORRUPT IT(xD)
- get a better ammy probably (most tops at poe ninja use pandemonium, i prefer a rare with totem placement)
- do you have a watcher's eye? At least critical or pen hatred
- your wand is probably not hard to upgrade, check POB before always

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info