[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Hey I have a question, im playing on Hardcore working really well, but I see u have no Flask against Burning ? How u handle that ? Because with the Curses I always get Ignited! Have 100% Curse Immunity too but got always Ignited, do i have something wrong ?
"
raloP wrote:
Phase run as high as possible, 21/23 if you can, self cast linked with increased duration, i use it on 4 link: inc dur(2123)/phase(2123)/cwdt17/steelskin19

Follow up question: Is that your only movement skill you use? No Flame Dash? Because with Flame Dash I can also teleport out of tricky situations...
Is that also how you use Phase Run? You're getting a lot of damage, panicking ;) and phasing out of the pack and running away?
Anyone else notice that the global +1 cold gems doesn't affect awakened gems? Is this known behavior or documented anywhere?

edit: nevermind, the global mod is for +1 cold spells, not cold supports.
Last edited by kevinbrightblade on Jan 4, 2020, 6:46:36 PM
"
DrHarvey12 wrote:
I've been using Phase Run in the build once I switched to Proj Weakness from Frostbite. The dex requirements for both at lvl 20 are the same so if you can meet one you should be able to do 20/20 on the other. Quality is extra movement speed so that's definitely worth getting if you can. The ideal 3-link for it would be phase run - inc dur - efficacy. Efficacy doesn't do that much though so can easily be dropped. Without inc dur I found it to be a bit too short in duration to bother with.
Yeah, I tried phase run when I found the flask space is kinda limited so I have problem fitting a run speed flask (if you use atziri - wise oak - diamond - life you have space for only 1 more flask), only problem is actually getting that 155 dex in the first place...

EDIT: I tried shield charge instead but it was getting stuck on a smallest pebble, very annoying.

"
Aeris85 wrote:
Is that your only movement skill you use? No Flame Dash? Because with Flame Dash I can also teleport out of tricky situations...
I would definitely get something like flame dash or even leap slam if playing with scepter, even if only to put it on secondary bar to get through weird gaps, cliffs, rivers and other "blocked movement" areas.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jan 4, 2020, 7:28:50 PM
Does anyone know if the redeemer affix "(17–20)% increased Cast Speed if you've Killed Recently" is beneficial for us as we are using totems? Does the totem perhaps get the buff? Or is it useless?
Last edited by Gorethak on Jan 4, 2020, 10:18:47 PM

Great build! I've been enjoying it so far. I'm wondering if anyone can suggest some gear upgrades? I'm finding my survivability and DPS is on the low side in boss fights, general mapping has been great. Right now I only have about 4ex to work with.
"
Aeris85 wrote:
"
raloP wrote:
Phase run as high as possible, 21/23 if you can, self cast linked with increased duration, i use it on 4 link: inc dur(2123)/phase(2123)/cwdt17/steelskin19

Follow up question: Is that your only movement skill you use? No Flame Dash? Because with Flame Dash I can also teleport out of tricky situations...
Is that also how you use Phase Run? You're getting a lot of damage, panicking ;) and phasing out of the pack and running away?

flame dash for sure, phase run is an extra burst/phase/panick/w/e you need
I see a node near Ancestral Bond that gives +1 totem, should I take that node too? The node name is "Runebinder"
"
nbminh35595 wrote:
I see a node near Ancestral Bond that gives +1 totem, should I take that node too? The node name is "Runebinder"

No, Runebinder gives -1 to maximum number of summoned totems in exchange for being able to attach an additional brand to enemies (but we cannot deal damage ourselves with Ancestral Bond so this is pretty useless).
My bad, I saw "-1" as "+1" when I read the node. Sorry for my dumb question.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info