[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
chudy91x wrote:
I have a question about cluster jewel. Can be Astonishing Affliction and deep chill?

Nah, you really want the Cold Conduction, it will give you more of a damage increase than any other cluster notable.
If I have a 1 red - 3 blue - 2 green soul mantle, what is a good blue gem combo to replace cold penetration? Elemental focus? Is there another good one?
When it is time to corrupt your freezing pulse gems that you leveled to 20/20, how do you do it? Do you just hit them with vaal orbs or is there a special mechanic to help the odds of getting the 21/20?
"
MonkeyFreakin wrote:
When it is time to corrupt your freezing pulse gems that you leveled to 20/20, how do you do it? Do you just hit them with vaal orbs or is there a special mechanic to help the odds of getting the 21/20?

Well, the more gems you have to vaal, the higher of a chance you'll have to hit 21/20 pretty much, nothing can increase your odds. You'll want to try one of the FP gems in an Altar of Corruption for a chance of 21/23 which is also very nice to have, but I wouldn't say 21/23 is necessary.
Really struggling with the Hidden Invitation. Lost even on a white map. Tried switching to ice spear but didnt work cos I get killed too fast.

Can anyone who played this build give me advice on beating a rare version of that invitation? Or even white?

Also open to your advice on my gear if you check my profile.
Any plans to update crafting section for this build, any specific recommendations for the league start crafts?

Great guide btw, very detailed and extremely useful :)
Which gem do I replace with Watcher's Eye?
I posted on page 159 saying i would keep my stuff but i changed my mind and spent nearly all my currencies. I couldnt get to lvl 100 but im pretty happy with this new stuff :

Im nearly at 11m dps/totem fully buffed , i still switch to ice spear setup on "hard" situations like sirus but the dps is so crazy that its pretty safe.
"
misterpickle1 wrote:
Which gem do I replace with Watcher's Eye?

You have many choices, probably the easiest is to reset some skills to free up points to open another jewel socket.

Check other builds to see what way the majority have gone.
Every change is a trade off as you know.
I would personally recommend the use of cluster jewels but that is a big sacrifice to life versus a lot more damage.
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Really struggling with the Hidden Invitation. Lost even on a white map. Tried switching to ice spear but didnt work cos I get killed too fast.

Can anyone who played this build give me advice on beating a rare version of that invitation? Or even white?

Also open to your advice on my gear if you check my profile.

The Hidden is the most DPS sensitive of all the invitations, because unlike even The Feared, the bosses are not really as "scripted" and are actually a fair bit more dangerous when they fight in tandem. What offsets this is that they are much lower health and are actually not even immune to freeze like most of your guardian and higher rank bosses. Because of this The Hidden tends to be the hardest invitation earlier in gear & level progression and but curves off faster than the others since once you can put out enough DPS they just get frozen and shredded.

When you can't just blow them up so easily, the only real advice I can give you is that you need to try and prioritize Esh and Tul, as if these two get to fight together for very long it's very easy for you to get killed by a combo of shock nova and frost breath. Uul-Netol is the third priority as you don't want him to fill up the arena with movement-restricting spikes. Xoph is the least dangerous of them as you can mostly just stay mobile and minimize Xoph's threat. So just try to pay attention to who is activating at the start, and who becomes active after that once the fight is in progress.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info