[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

This is a fun build, and I'm enjoying messing around with it. Looking at high level version of it on poe ninja, it looks like people are using Vaal Haste as the fourth link in the boots. I picked one up and use the Vaal ability for a DPS boost on bosses or Ultimatums. I was wondering if it ever makes sense to activate the regular Haste aura? It seems like losing half of the mana pool is too big a hit to survivability, but maybe it's good with a bigger mana and health pool?
No, 40% MoM and significant investment in mana and mana regen a 50% aura is a terrible idea. That's well over 1k EHP.

If you really wanted to speed run easy maps, haste in an essence worm might be reasonable. Lose damage, gain move speed. Otherwise that is vaal haste for a dps cooldown.
Can someone please help me with my skills on char Daryl_Ritual.
It seems the 2 curses in my helm are not working? at any rate i can't see them.
Also does Bonechill Support lvl 20 work with CWDT lvl 1?

Any help gratefully received thanks.
Is there a strong alternative to Frostbomb totem? I noticed that the monsters often die before it's useful. Maybe creeping frost or frostbolt?

Any ideas?
"
misterpickle1 wrote:
Is there a strong alternative to Frostbomb totem? I noticed that the monsters often die before it's useful. Maybe creeping frost or frostbolt?

Any ideas?

It's actually okay if the monsters are dying that fast. You mostly want Frost Bomb as a single target boost, so if you're not needing it while clearing, that's actually a normal and okay thing. You definitely want Frost Bomb when dealing with bosses, however (either in totem form before you are using Multiple Totems with Freezing Pulse, or self-cast / triggered after you are using Multiple Totems).
I'm still a bit lost with applying both ele weakness and frostbite.
Using awakened hextouch support lvl 5 which says "cannot support totems". So am i wasting my time with that setup?
Please help a stupid old 67 year old please.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
I'm still a bit lost with applying both ele weakness and frostbite.
Using awakened hextouch support lvl 5 which says "cannot support totems". So am i wasting my time with that setup?
Please help a stupid old 67 year old please.

Your setup currently has Hydrosphere attached to that link, so that is what will be applying the curses to enemies when it hits them. The "cannot support totems" bit on Hextouch means that you couldn't link some kind of totem to it and have the totem's hits apply the curses.
Thanks for that WALLACH, bloody obvious when you point it out.
So aside from a mirror tier weapon and watcher;s eye i think i am just about finished. Maybe a tailwind boot if i can find suitable.

Thanks for the guide and build - appreciated.
I have a question about cluster jewel. Can be Astonishing Affliction and deep chill?
your bd is really helpful
Last edited by CANT7L on Jul 3, 2021, 11:44:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info