[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Any specific way to craft a strong Wand for this build? Or should I just keep slamming Frigid Fossils?
Hey folks, firstly thanks to Wallach and all contributors for the build, I'm really enjoying it overall and I'd like to play it for the next couple of leagues from league start.

I really need some help though. Not sure what I'm missing / doing wrong but I'm dying a lot in early red maps. I've got 2x cwdt set ups, 2.7k mana, 3.7k life, the wise oak, clear mind, mom and a shield. Other than my wand which is complete trash, I think my gear is ok (still have to get the amulet and belt). Overall I don't seem to be having any trouble with damage. I'm sure it's something simple that I've overlooked.

Character is called Mad_Dad otherwise here is my POB https://pastebin.com/Mqfmy4fj Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Verseant on Jun 13, 2021, 4:25:41 AM
Hey guys, just wondering how endgame bossing is with this?
For reference: I know how to get some currency to get builds off the ground, but I'm atrocious at dodging endgame bosses. Would I do ok with this against Sirus, The Feared, etc., knowing that I would be eating some of their attacks?

I usually go for 40/40 every league, and I'm scouting potential builds for next league. Putting those bosses on farm status would not be the #1 priority for me, as getting them down a handful of times should be enough for the challenges.

So, anyone able to help me out here?
If my post contains typos, blame my phone and my fat fingers.
Last edited by medder666 on Jun 13, 2021, 3:54:44 AM
Need to make your profile public so we can see your build.
"
Still leveling the build, and just switched over to freezing pulse. Put on a soul mantle and 2 kikazuru's, and specced into sanctum of thought. however, im still getting cursed from my mantle. no idea why it's not working.

The curses will still appear over your chr. They give you damage but won't affect you directly other than your resistances so you'll need the wise oak.
"
Hey folks, firstly thanks to Wallach and all contributors for the build, I'm really enjoying it overall and I'd like to play it for the next couple of leagues from league start.

I really need some help though. Not sure what I'm missing / doing wrong but I'm dying a lot in early red maps. I've got 2x cwdt set ups, 2.7k mana, 3.7k life, the wise oak, clear mind, mom and a shield. Other than my wand which is complete trash, I think my gear is ok (still have to get the amulet and belt). Overall I don't seem to be having any trouble with damage. I'm sure it's something simple that I've overlooked.

Character is called Mad_Dad otherwise here is my POB https://pastebin.com/Mqfmy4fj Thanks in advance.

The Amulet is pretty important defense wise, also if you are dying a lot i'd say drop the shield for a 2nd wand.
"

Right ring slot needs to be a magic ring (a blue one); atm you're not curse immune.
If my post contains typos, blame my phone and my fat fingers.
Last edited by medder666 on Jun 14, 2021, 8:04:47 AM
"
medder666 wrote:
"

Right ring slot needs to be a magic ring (a blue one); atm you're not curse immune.

Unbelievable how much difference one ring can make. Chr has gone from awww damn to oh damn! Thanks heaps for the help
Hello everybody!

I've playing this build in the last day, and I believe that I finally found a playstyle that I really enjoy!

I am in a state where I don't know what should be my next upgrade. I've playing with POB trying to figure out, but I thought that maybe somebody here could help me! ^^

Here is my current POB: https://pastebin.com/keLcMFZK

I know that one step would be getting the large cluster jewel, but if I understood it right they are going for more than 15 ex currently. Is there anything that I can do before that?

Thanks! ^^

Hey thanks so much for a great build, i love it. Esp excited to league start with it next league!

I had a question regarding end game fights. Struggling a lot with The Hidden and The Feared invitations.

I have tried switching to ice spear but still didnt work.
It could be my mechanics suck but I thought this build would kinda carry me through high dps and freeze :P

Anyway, wondering if i can get some advice on how to do those fights? Please check out my gear too and let me know how to improve!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info