[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

lvl 95 now, any tips for pushing for 100? I die every once in a while. I dont care to kill all the bosses now or go for achievements since i'm already 37/40... what are the tankier/defensive layers people go for at this point?
Go play heists you are very safe here...im almost 99 heists seem to give more xp btw...always go for 83!
Anyone have tips to improve my gear?
So much to say, imbued wands can go for 37 spelldamage, your SM 25 % , so youre wasting 6 % here?? Grab awakened gems. Your wands are terrible...very low stats for lghtn and fire damage??? No castspeed? and so on, check the guide plse.
Last edited by Wilmots on Jun 10, 2021, 8:51:34 AM
Wow rude respond, but i guess thanks.. ill look at the wands..
Are these wands better?
Never meant to be rude. The 1st wand is mediocre, freeze is pointless, mana blocks a prefix. Try to anule stuff. The second wand is quite ok, i mean burning damage? And again mana? Defensive stats that block dps prefixes? Good choice is to try to get harvest roles like plus 1 to all skills. Use harvest to remove fire suffixes.

I got myself shitty wands still, also with mana on em. I just lost motivation to go on playing, i would instantly fix them, but i have 260K hideout dps, so what.
Last edited by Wilmots on Jun 10, 2021, 11:04:43 AM
"
Wilmots wrote:
Go play heists you are very safe here...im almost 99 heists seem to give more xp btw...always go for 83!

thank you. I never really got into it even though people were making a ton of xp from just running back and forth (now it stops giving xp after the 3rd run through).
"
Soulwave wrote:
This may sound strange, but ever since I optimized for a Blanketed Snow cluster (after some exalt trading), I had to sacrifice a part of my current tree so that I would be able to reach most of my clusters. However, even after I managed to add that 10% added Cold Pen from the Cluster, my DPS on hideout seems to have gone down: I went from 100k Hideout DPS to about 86k.

Is this normal? Any other way I can improve DPS? Should I trim down my tree and find proper resistances and Dex/STR so that I can take more of those crit nodes?

(Currently grinding a set of Freezing Pulses to properly corrupt)

Yes i think it's normal. A lot of the cluster jewel notables in this build don't show as DPS in POE or POB, like blanketed snow, cold conduction, and astonishing affliction, so i have no idea how to value them. But 80% of the builds on poe.ninja that have freezing pulse have them, so i run with them too.

your tree looks good. you could try brutal restraint to get the dex, that way you dont need to take the dex node.
Nice build. Didn't even notice I forgot to spec out of Avatar of Fire until level 88 🤣

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info