[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Hey Wallach,

just made it through the guide and wanna start this Build on SSFHC Ultimatum. I got a perf self flaggelation jool, Soul Mantle and the two Kikazaru rings so im gonna do this option as i guess i wont fight maven in HC.

Im just wondering that you wrote the map mod curses with increased effect are about to "break" our 100% reduced curse effect, so is this going to be a big issue? As i cant se a warding flask im a bit scared of vulnerability maps for instance.

Regards
Last edited by KalayoGaming on Jun 8, 2021, 9:42:19 AM
Anyone have tips for surviving ultimatums? I'm level 94 and things get a bit dicy in T14+ maps after 4 or 5 rounds. I'm currently running breathstealers, and they help a lot with the auras i pick up. 80k hideout dps (530k on PoB), 3600 health, 800 ES, and 2500 mana. I feel like i had to sacrifice a bit of health to get a large and medium cluster jewel and watcher's eye in for the extra DPS.
Last edited by kountrytime on Jun 7, 2021, 6:50:31 PM
80 k are so bad...really i have 250k and wish i had 50 k more. Ults are nuts content i dont do them no more...i hate stuff crashing on me from nowhere and doing tons of ridiculous damage, just leave em...go and do heists way more profit!!!!!
"
Artamiz wrote:
Guys any1 have a 6 link soulmantle to sell for about 115c??.i came late in to this league and have a hard time to farm currency and have played this build for years and i love it.

I will return the favor in next league.This is not begging just asking.Tnx all.

still need one?^^
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hey looks like a great build!

Sorry if it's been answered but it's hard searching 400 pages of thread.

My aim is to find a budget friendly build to push league starts and take down the Feared Invitation as the hardest boss encounter (in my opinion!).

1) Can ice spear be used in this build to improve single target? If so, how would I go about doing that?
2) What kind of budget roughly for end game setup? I appreciate prices change league to league so just an estimate is fine :)
3) hows this compare to a miner build? I guess we can't handle reflect on totems but otherwise damage and survivability is similar?

1) you'll take out 2 frozen snow jewels, put in a rain of splinters and another jewel, and swap out your hypothermia for GMP if you want to put in Ice Spear for Freezing Pulse.

2) I've currently spent about 10 ex, and will probably spend another 10ex getting the right cluster jewels and watchers eyes and some enchants on my gear

3) Ive done ball lightning miner as a league starter a few seasons ago. Ball lightning with tremor wand and kaom is a much stronger bosser for the amount of currency you put in, but you almost have no survivability. I don't think you'd live very long in ultimatums as a miner. I also hated clicking so much as a miner. The playstyle with totems will feel much smoother, and ice spear can help with bossing if you need it.
You wont need ice spear as you can rush through the content with this build so easily, its almost a joke.
"
Wilmots wrote:
You wont need ice spear as you can rush through the content with this build so easily, its almost a joke.

even without the maven helmt, only with the two rings and self flagellation jool?
Yes sureley! Just run some heists, or harvest or whatever for one or two days, so you have lets say 20 exalted. Im donig this every 2 days and im so rich, i just dont know what to do with my cuurency atm.
Last edited by Wilmots on Jun 9, 2021, 10:45:18 AM
How is vaal righteous fire supposed to work in the CWDT setup? I just tried it and it started burning my health too long, I ran out of flask charges and had to portal out. I have no idea what it's supposed to accomplish or what I should do with it?
This may sound strange, but ever since I optimized for a Blanketed Snow cluster (after some exalt trading), I had to sacrifice a part of my current tree so that I would be able to reach most of my clusters. However, even after I managed to add that 10% added Cold Pen from the Cluster, my DPS on hideout seems to have gone down: I went from 100k Hideout DPS to about 86k.

Is this normal? Any other way I can improve DPS? Should I trim down my tree and find proper resistances and Dex/STR so that I can take more of those crit nodes?

(Currently grinding a set of Freezing Pulses to properly corrupt)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info