[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Guys any1 have a 6 link soulmantle to sell for about 115c??.i came late in to this league and have a hard time to farm currency and have played this build for years and i love it.

I will return the favor in next league.This is not begging just asking.Tnx all.
So I had a lucky Atziris Reflection drop from a reliquary key. If I am looking to maximize DPS, would running that and a crafted -resist helm instead of the two wands and viridis be better?
How do you guys define "hideout dps"?
Having your aura on and do nothing or spam totems, activate flasks and arcane surge?
"
RenjiAsou wrote:
How do you guys define "hideout dps"?
Having your aura on and do nothing or spam totems, activate flasks and arcane surge?

_only_ your main dps aura ( hatred in most cases, some have zealotry, maybe also precision on top for dual-mod eye ) active, and not totem placed.

this is ho dps
Last edited by bex_HB on Jun 4, 2021, 12:29:04 PM
Used this for heist league.

worth every second. Takes a while to amp up, but once you start your a bloody force to be reckoned with.

Thank you for your in depth guide and video mate!
Thank you for the gread build Wallach had alot fun with it so far but seems like i reached the limit A5 Conquerers are pretty tough

stuck currently around 95k dps in hideout ^^ also i appreciate if anyone can point out some upgrades or maybe some changes in my talent tree Thanks :)
If someone has a plus 2 soul mantle 4 trade i will pay 35 ex...

Ty!!!!
"
eisman wrote:
Thank you for the gread build Wallach had alot fun with it so far but seems like i reached the limit A5 Conquerers are pretty tough

stuck currently around 95k dps in hideout ^^ also i appreciate if anyone can point out some upgrades or maybe some changes in my talent tree Thanks :)

Your characters are hidden!
"
Wilmots wrote:
"
eisman wrote:

Your characters are hidden!

Sorry Wilmots i didnt know you can hide the profile...^^
should be open now thank you for letting me know Cheers ;)
Hey looks like a great build!

Sorry if it's been answered but it's hard searching 400 pages of thread.

My aim is to find a budget friendly build to push league starts and take down the Feared Invitation as the hardest boss encounter (in my opinion!).

1) Can ice spear be used in this build to improve single target? If so, how would I go about doing that?
2) What kind of budget roughly for end game setup? I appreciate prices change league to league so just an estimate is fine :)
3) hows this compare to a miner build? I guess we can't handle reflect on totems but otherwise damage and survivability is similar?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info