[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
YinYinYin wrote:
Notice that discussion was civil but all your replies to me,

That's correct. I respond to people in kind.
woah there, how did this start?
Someone continuously ignored discussion points and focused on totem playstyle and reaching to 100?
Classy

Oh yea the link u gave me?

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?skill=Freezing-Pulse&keystone=Ancestral-Bond&minlevel=100

I filtered to 100 and there're only 23 players.
haha lol "many"

Build criticism not allowed
outta here
"
YinYinYin wrote:
woah there, how did this start?

Actually, it started with me helping you. I even helped you a second time, which you dismissed as useless.

You didn't thank me that first time, and indeed forgot about it entirely it appears. Then you were unpleasant when you returned. And you're remaining unpleasant now, perhaps that's a common theme with you.

Are you amazed and surprised that your being unpleasant isn't forcing me to give you the answers you want? Or that you answers you're getting aren't quite as nice in reply as you'd like?

Last edited by NoImagination on May 16, 2021, 11:34:11 AM
Hey there,

Really hoping that this doesn't come across as lazy. I have tried reading about the most recent 15 pages of this thread or so and applying what I could, but if you have the time and would be willing, what's my top 3 priorities right now?

I am like sub 200k HO damage with 7 curses applied. I LOVE this build and have enjoyed it immensely this league. I see the potential and really want to break through a bit here.

I appreciate any help and time!
"
WingXero wrote:
what's my top 3 priorities right now?

- It's quite cheap to buy a Veil with a FP enchant already on it

- A single Hatred mod Watcher's Eye is quite cheap too

- Then I'd get the awakened DPS gems

After those, I think I'd look at upgrading your jewels again, astonishing affliction/cold conduction, and I think 7% life & 2-3 DPS mods is better than a small cluster jewel.
Holy shit, didn't realize helm had come down so much!

Thank you, I'll get moving on this.
great build.

reached 100 almost a couple weeks ago, to let you know

1. Damage is there but u wont one-shot bosses obviously.
2. You are squishy, it does not matter how tankier u build it but its a totem build so the gameplay helps
3. Get culling strike, helps tons with bosses
4. Easier to stack dps if you go with the shield version i must say, also was alot cheaper at the beginning
5. Good wants with +1 or +1+1 are way to expensive, just get a basic one with lots of castspeed and rolls such as spell dmg, multi crit, flat cold for spells, etc

Regards,
Last edited by chetemax on May 16, 2021, 2:57:23 PM
"
chetemax wrote:
great build.

reached 100 almost a couple weeks ago, to let you know

1. Damage is there but u wont one-shot bosses obviously.
2. You are squishy, it does not matter how tankier u build it but its a totem build so the gameplay helps
3. Get culling strike, helps tons with bosses
4. Easier to stack dps if you go with the shield version i must say, also was alot cheaper at the beginning
5. Good wants with +1 or +1+1 are way to expensive, just get a basic one with lots of castspeed and rolls such as spell dmg, multi crit, flat cold for spells, etc

Regards,

Hey chetemax, thanks for the tips just respec my build to shield version, I was wondering, how are you applying elemental weakness and Sniper Mark?

When testing my Arcanist Brand was only applying Sniper Mark.
I got Whisper of Doom anoint.
I fixed my build,but decided to switch to ice spear to gor bosses. Pob DPS was increased drastically. And guys whats the best wand for can i get for 4-5 exalts. I was saving for magic ring but i guess wand is more important. Should i go for projectile speed increase or crits. Good wands are crazy expensive.

Thanks for the inputs! Some good points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info