[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

I fixed my build,but decided to switch to ice spear to for bosses. Pob DPS was increased drastically. And guys whats the best wand can i get for 4-5 exalts. I was saving for magic ring but i guess wand is more important. Should i go for projectile speed increase or crits. Good wands are crazy expensive.
I am also struggling with hydrosphere. Kinda struggling to toss it around in packed T16 maps. Is there other way to dump all auras without much hassle?
"
Giosh4 wrote:
I fixed my build,but decided to switch to ice spear to for bosses. Pob DPS was increased drastically. And guys whats the best wand can i get for 4-5 exalts. I was saving for magic ring but i guess wand is more important. Should i go for projectile speed increase or crits. Good wands are crazy expensive.
I am also struggling with hydrosphere. Kinda struggling to toss it around in packed T16 maps. Is there other way to dump all auras without much hassle?

I suggest just rolling the magic ring yourself, unless you want a specific synthesized one like I got hold off (and I still rolled the mods since getting good life and annulling off the other useless mod is easy):

The 7% to 8% (9% with quality) synth rings are dirt cheap, and better than Vermillion if you do not want a specific influenced mod.

I tried Ice Spear as well, works nice for bosses, but I find the multi million dps FP already good enough for all bosses, I got 100% completion now with FP alone :)
Last edited by aaOzymandias on May 16, 2021, 4:16:52 PM
Hey guys I am wondering if someone can help me with what I should upgrade next to increase DPS. I just got awakened cold destruction just trying to see what I should do next:

"
XpWaster wrote:
"
chetemax wrote:
great build.

reached 100 almost a couple weeks ago, to let you know

1. Damage is there but u wont one-shot bosses obviously.
2. You are squishy, it does not matter how tankier u build it but its a totem build so the gameplay helps
3. Get culling strike, helps tons with bosses
4. Easier to stack dps if you go with the shield version i must say, also was alot cheaper at the beginning
5. Good wants with +1 or +1+1 are way to expensive, just get a basic one with lots of castspeed and rolls such as spell dmg, multi crit, flat cold for spells, etc

Regards,

Hey chetemax, thanks for the tips just respec my build to shield version, I was wondering, how are you applying elemental weakness and Sniper Mark?

When testing my Arcanist Brand was only applying Sniper Mark.
I got Whisper of Doom anoint.

I use the ele weakness/sniper mark with the arcanist brand, they are linked with the awakened hextouch for the +1. My profile if open so u can check it out. (take it as reference because im still testing some things up)

Tbh i only use it on bosses, conquerors, etc, trash just drop instanly

Last edited by chetemax on May 16, 2021, 5:14:25 PM
Can you explain how secondary wands work,shoul i buy some trash wands and put support gems up there. Do they raise levels of all sup gems?
"
Giosh4 wrote:
Can you explain how secondary wands work,shoul i buy some trash wands and put support gems up there. Do they raise levels of all sup gems?

You just equip any weapon in the secondary slot (doesn't need to be two wands, you just need the right socket colors), the gems will still gain exp even if you're not using them.
Any recommendations for leveling with this build this league?
"
Any recommendations for leveling with this build this league?

Yeah, follow the leveling guide with holy flame totem, it breezes through the content! I did it and it was super smooth. I swapped to 5L Soul Mantle at act 7, and got two kikazaru rings. Holy flame can go all the way to end of acts though.
Just set trade filter to >2 implicits and maybe make one of them life/mana depending on what you want. I picked up a cheap life/cold damage a few days ago and just scoured/crafted to get what I needed on the item.

And I only use hydrosphere for bossing tbh. While mapping the totems nearly instaclear everything so I don't see the point of cursing.
Hey all

First, thanks for that help that all the people give all the time!
I play since Breach league, and i could improve every league (i've played).
This league is the first one i've only played 1 build, this here.
Great build and guide, great overall dmg, great bossing and mapping. The only downside i would say is the defense, but you have to dodge manually then :-).

I don't think i will get to 100, i die too often (94 atm).

For the first time in my play time, i was able to kill (all several times now) A9 sirius deathless, A9 Maven (and all except the feared), Oshabi, Elder, Shaper, Uber-Elder, Uber Atziri, i even made a "battle of the 5 armies" :-).

Now, i'm wondering if someone could help me with my gear. I don't know if i can take down "the feared", as fas as i know it's just a DPS race. My current HO dps with hatred on is 210k.

My gear:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kkmonk

I know that i could switch to double/triple curse, but this would be a huge change, and i do not know if it's worth.
I have no problems with Trials, i just want to increase my overall DPS.
Maybe i missed some cheap upgrades, because the double corrupted chest as example is about 20-25EX...

Thanks in advance, and have a great week guys!

Greeze

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info