[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

I'm kinda stuck doing tier 11-14 maps. Having problems with dps and dying 1 or 2 times every map.

Can someone take a look at my gear and see how should i improve my overall dps and survivability. I tried to improve my gears but current market of the items requires tons of exalted.

I'm currently trying to chromatic another soul mantle which is 6-link too.
I am new to totem builds and I have a quick question.

If POB says that FP has 80k DPS means
80k per totem or 80k per projectile?
"
handycandy76 wrote:
I'm kinda stuck doing tier 11-14 maps. Having problems with dps and dying 1 or 2 times every map.

Can someone take a look at my gear and see how should i improve my overall dps and survivability. I tried to improve my gears but current market of the items requires tons of exalted.

check your mana vs life ratio ( your items have good life rolls which is good but maybe not enaough mana to cover 60/40 ratio)
6link should take care of dps ( just 125 chrome 3 green on the bench)
"
Geraki2019 wrote:

My understanding of this is that is DPS per totem.
"
Geraki2019 wrote:

per totem
"
handycandy76 wrote:

Your helm could be better (enchant-wise), your boots don't have the 120% enchant and that's a good dps boost and you have no movement speed (ikes).Here are mine and they're borderline bad:

Your gloves and amulet are lacking as well. Cast speed is our best friend here.
And if you're having survivability issues, I would suggest getting a +1 totem shield until you can upgrade the other stuff.

QUALITY YOUR GEMS! Why are the gems in the Soul Mantle all level 20 and 0% quality?
Either blow some GCP's or trade them to a vendor along with 1 GCP for each gem to automatically put tham at 20% quality...NOTE this will de-level them to level 1 but you can re-level them in no time at all, that's what I always do unless I have a ton of spare GCP's.

And of course getting a 6 link will help as you already mentioned you're working on.

EDIT: another tip if you're dying a lot is to simply just slow down. Don't try to speed run a map. Drop totems and be on the move constantly.

Get an instant life flask and quality them up to 20%.

Last edited by Gulch on Jan 3, 2020, 8:30:58 AM
Just a general FYI because I always forget... annoint your rings for Blight encounters!
Good Day folks.

How well does this build do on just say a 5 link Soul Mantle and the 2 Kika rings. How is this in delves as well.

I like the look of this build as you can improve it later with the mirror and belt.

I was following another build of this type and he goes more power charges route and 2 void batteries. Which is way above my pay-grade. I am also not a fan to much of his support links. Which you can see in my character, but I could be wrong.

I ask this as I play on xbox and only a few hours a day. The economy on xbox is overly priced and not sure if I would be able to afford the mirror, essence worm, clear mind and belt. (But who knows I might get lucky)

I looked on PoE Ninja and a lot of the Freeze Pulse builds look the same is this the build those folks are following. I noticed that Wallach was on there at 8th position. I see as well the Delve depth but I am not sure if it is with this build or another they have played.

I just hit 55 last night and still have yet to put 7 skill points in my tree.
Going for my cruel lab tonight.

Any help you could give me would great.

Cheers!

"
Good Day folks.

How well does this build do on just say a 5 link Soul Mantle and the 2 Kika rings. How is this in delves as well.

I like the look of this build as you can improve it later with the mirror and belt.

I was following another build of this type and he goes more power charges route and 2 void batteries. Which is way above my pay-grade. I am also not a fan to much of his support links. Which you can see in my character, but I could be wrong.

I ask this as I play on xbox and only a few hours a day. The economy on xbox is overly priced and not sure if I would be able to afford the mirror, essence worm, clear mind and belt. (But who knows I might get lucky)

I looked on PoE Ninja and a lot of the Freeze Pulse builds look the same is this the build those folks are following. I noticed that Wallach was on there at 8th position. I see as well the Delve depth but I am not sure if it is with this build or another they have played.

I just hit 55 last night and still have yet to put 7 skill points in my tree.
Going for my cruel lab tonight.

Any help you could give me would great.

Cheers!

i just made the switch, 5L mantle and 2 kika is pretty cheap and provide i would say 60% of the potential of the build already (not counting really minmaxing stuff like mirror and others high end gears).

look at my char nailing down T14-15 with just a 6l mantle and 20c wand
"
Gulch wrote:
"
handycandy76 wrote:

Your helm could be better (enchant-wise), your boots don't have the 120% enchant and that's a good dps boost and you have no movement speed (ikes).Here are mine and they're borderline bad:

Your gloves and amulet are lacking as well. Cast speed is our best friend here.
And if you're having survivability issues, I would suggest getting a +1 totem shield until you can upgrade the other stuff.

QUALITY YOUR GEMS! Why are the gems in the Soul Mantle all level 20 and 0% quality?
Either blow some GCP's or trade them to a vendor along with 1 GCP for each gem to automatically put tham at 20% quality...NOTE this will de-level them to level 1 but you can re-level them in no time at all, that's what I always do unless I have a ton of spare GCP's.

And of course getting a 6 link will help as you already mentioned you're working on.

EDIT: another tip if you're dying a lot is to simply just slow down. Don't try to speed run a map. Drop totems and be on the move constantly.

Get an instant life flask and quality them up to 20%.

Yeah, i think i'm used to doing speed runs on white and yellow maps.

I'll do those changes but the helm enchant are quite expensive and tough to get a good socket

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info