[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
aastr wrote:
"
Ubermonster wrote:
I crafted this today. Is it not worth multi Modding though unless I get a third strong affix first?

https://imgur.com/a/QaB95AL

It's not worth crafting in general, you haven't got a prefix which you need since multimod is a suffix, and the two mods you do have while good aren't T1.

You want spell power/cold damage and crit multi T1 at minimum, then one of the other stats (probably shapers % cold as chaos but you'd have to check pob since the nerf).

Edit to add, the +1 cold spell skill gems mod is mandatory. If you don't hit that it's not worth crafting.

Crap thanks for that. Is it even worth bothering with a scepter still versus a wand? I saw Wallach isn't even running a multi mod or Shaper wand. Just a really good rare one.
200 Chroms later, 3G 3B not attained.. need an alternative.
Hi,

I have 3 ex and want to figure out my next upgarade, can anybody advise based on my current gear?

I am currently thinking of saving up for the awakened cold damage, since it seems that would by far be the biggest upgrade.

Any advice is welcome.
"
Pipnotiq wrote:

Seems like you already got the colors, but for everyone else:

Getting 3B3G on that armor needs around 100 chromes on average. So 200 is unlucky, but not unheard of. 200 chromes costs around 30c atm, so it's not a big deal if you're trying to color ~3ex armor. The best method is 1G from the bench.

"
Pipnotiq wrote:

you could try lv3 Vorici bench (adds 1-3 white sockets) in Research
I have an Alien pet.
Last league i used 3.490 fusings to 6L my armor with no luck.
2 days later I bought a 6L bench craft for 20 chaos fee + 1.500 more fusings for the craft.

Ice spear isn't a good choice for bosses?
Last edited by Geraki2019 on Jan 2, 2020, 5:18:59 AM
"
DrHarvey12 wrote:
Hey Firderis

Thanks for your long answer, that helped a lot!

"
DrHarvey12 wrote:

If you have a specific query about a particular skill gem or support I'm sure somebody will be happy to answer the question.

Does Increased Duration has any limits, if you link it to Spell Cascade & Arcane Surge & Frostbite / Projectil Weakness? Or can we level the Increased Duration without to take care to the other linked gems?

Im curious, is this wand good enough to multimod?

Projectile speed is probably not the stat im looking for on my weapon and the crit chance is low but i could divine it to make it acceptable i guess!?
"
Firderis wrote:

Does Increased Duration has any limits, if you link it to Spell Cascade & Arcane Surge & Frostbite / Projectil Weakness? Or can we level the Increased Duration without to take care to the other linked gems?

You can level Increased Duration to 20/20 without issue.
Any changes people are making to the pantheon their running?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info