[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Ashenth wrote:
Any changes people are making to the pantheon their running?

Depends on the map mods really.
Usually the UPGRADED Shakari for "immune to poison", or Abberoth for "immune to burning ground", etc.. and Lunaris.

Make sure you upgrade them with your divine vessels!
Last edited by Gulch on Jan 2, 2020, 9:39:27 AM
Best corruption implicits for first snow gems?
"
Best corruption implicits for first snow gems?

Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted upon you is always a good one.
Does Onslaught craft on boots affects this spec at all?
Doesn't seem to proc
Hi! I love this build, have just started mapping, and it works like a charm!

Looking for new gear now, couple of questions:

1. Why should the Shaper Shield have +1 to all cold spell gems, if I am only socketing Flame Dash + Portal + Faster Casting Support there?? That seems like a big waste.
2. For the main hand weapon, you also suggest a weapon with +1 to gems - but the 3L here is CWDT on Lvl1 + Cold Snap Lvl7 + Bonechill Lvl20. Do I really "only" want the Bonechill going to the magic Lvl21?? (CWDT won't be increased since it's not a cold spell)

Thanks for this cool build! I love the gameplay style especially: casting totems and letting them do the shooting, and concentrating on the curses etc. myself while running around. It's really so much fun!
Last edited by Aeris85 on Jan 2, 2020, 2:43:25 PM
"
Aeris85 wrote:
1. Why should the Shaper Shield have +1 to all cold spell gems, if I am only socketing Flame Dash + Portal + Faster Casting Support there?? That seems like a big waste.

+1 to ALL cold spell gems. Including gems equipped in other gear.

"
Aeris85 wrote:

2. For the main hand weapon, you also suggest a weapon with +1 to gems - but the 3L here is CWDT on Lvl1 + Cold Snap Lvl7 + Bonechill Lvl20. Do I really "only" want the Bonechill going to the magic Lvl21?? (CWDT won't be increased since it's not a cold spell)

See answer above.
"
ebranton wrote:
"
Aeris85 wrote:

+1 to ALL cold spell gems. Including gems equipped in other gear.

HOLY MOLY!
Wouldn't have understood this property like that at all...
"
Wuptidoo wrote:
Hi,

I have 3 ex and want to figure out my next upgarade, can anybody advise based on my current gear?

I am currently thinking of saving up for the awakened cold damage, since it seems that would by far be the biggest upgrade.

Any advice is welcome.

Anyone willing to help with the above?
Hello Wallach,

Amaizing build and probably one of the best I have ever played.

Could you please have a look at my character and recommend next steps for improvement?

On my part next steps are ;
- gonna lvl awakened cold added to 5 soon.
- had a wand with +1 but when I switched to this one dps went up %15 more so kept this one.
- planning on Alva all day everyday weekend for +lvl implicit corrpution.
- Not sure about pandemonious since POB doesn't shows much of an increase in dps ( not 6 ex worth) - assuming penetration is calculated within that too.

Whenever I check from poe ninja I am around 600k and can't see what exactly is difference between that and 1.2 mil dps guy....
PS: NVM the potions as I change them a lot throughtout maps& bosses...

Honestly I appreciate amaizing guide and build tat I had a blast since the start of the season that's why I wanna min max this one as much as I can.
Hey,
i can't find replace for my wand - according to POB. Even those with +1 all cold spell gems ect. worth 10ex+ aren't better.
Should i carry about what POB says about it?
Can you tell me then, for what bonus should i look for a wand?
Should i go for dual wield or 1h + spaer shield?
Currently i have 9ex to spend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info