[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Is it worth it print a magic wand with +1 all cold spell skill and 40% increased hatred effect? o just keep rolling for other mods?
IGN: Ezink
How can I find your character at Poe ninja? I would like to follow your character, after I finished basic build and want to Improve.
Last edited by ProximoPlayer on Apr 30, 2021, 3:30:50 PM
"
ProximoPlayer wrote:
How can I find your character at Poe ninja? I would like to follow your character, after I finished basic build and want to Improve.

Just copy the username and paste it at the import/export section in Path of Building.
Something is killing me. I have the 80% curse reduction from rings and the passive. Is it the righteous fire? How do I counter that?
"
limevan wrote:

As mentioned, Frost Bomb offers better Cold Exposure (15%) over Hydrosphere and other sources (10%).

Checking. Could we run hydrosphere twin hex as well as frost bomb? do my gem links make sense?
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
yes you can run hydrosphere to dual curse (frosbite/Ele. weakness) and slef cast frostbomb
"
Xaax wrote:
Something is killing me. I have the 80% curse reduction from rings and the passive. Is it the righteous fire? How do I counter that?

Did you have your Vaal Righteous Fire linked to Cast When Damage Taken? It looks like you moved it in your character profile, but that would be my guess. You want to ensure that either VRF isn't linked to CWDT, or that it is higher level than your CWDT can trigger. Otherwise, CWDT will trigger the regular version of RF which will set you on fire until you are at 1 HP.
Hi, thanks for the build, like it a lot so far, what to look for on the additional brutal restraint nodes? I have some flask charges gained and attack/cast speed atm.

Greetz
Lots of experienced players in this thread, hopefully someone doesn't mind taking on a noob question. I'm new to PoE and stumbled on the Holy Flame Totem video series which does an awesome job teaching a lot of the game while progressing - so thanks for that Wallach.

Now that I finished the campaign in Ultimatum League its a pretty big jump to what I see around the Freezing Totem transition - what do you guys recommend as some next logical progression steps after finishing the campaign?

Thanks in advance
Easier to say if you make your character public, but it's common to go shopping when you finish acts. Asides from the normal FP gear, you can probably buy a cheap 20/20 freezing pulse gem and a 5 link soul mantle. Along with 75% cold/fire/light resist, that'll get you through white maps and yellow too really.
Last edited by NoImagination on May 1, 2021, 9:00:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info