[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Hey all. Can anyone help me with this please. Am lvl 93, good'ish gear, but i feel like paper. I cant even look at am ultimatum without dying. Can someone look and my gear and see what wrong with it pleas

https://pastebin.com/04BkzzAu

Thanks in advance.
"
Ottoway wrote:
Hey all. Can anyone help me with this please. Am lvl 93, good'ish gear, but i feel like paper. I cant even look at am ultimatum without dying. Can someone look and my gear and see what wrong with it pleas

What tier are you doing? I needed about:

~180k any mod, any tier
~105k in T16
~70k in T14
~40k in T11

DPS in hideout with auras on, nothing else. This used phasing - phase run/divergent dash seem better than the jewel - and vaal grace.

You should get a 21/20 FP first. Your wand is OK, but when you only have one, you need to invest super heavily into it. I'd be thinking of a Watcher's Eye rather than the abyss jewel. Then you're probably into wanting the rest of the awakened DPS gems.
Last edited by NoImagination on May 2, 2021, 8:29:42 AM
Hi,

currently playing SSF exsanguinate Scion and found some items which are usefull for this build. Its along time since in played with soul mantle. Do you think its possible to reach t16 farming in SSF? Got these items so far
Spoiler

Ty
pls cut the shitty Sirusboss out of the game
I think so - coward's legacy is obviously unlikely, but you can get a six link and probably a decent hat. To do it with the reflection, you're probably going to want at least one essence worm, but they're moderately common. It seems tough to get enough DPS to clear T16 any-mod ultimatums reliably though in SSF.
Last edited by NoImagination on May 2, 2021, 8:58:45 AM
Thank you for the guide. Didn't play totem for really long since Flame Totem still a thing.

I just go for FP from the start with Mine (FP - Blastchain - Swift - Add cold) until I can use Soul Mantle. Pretty smooth experience. Still stuck with white map process, but will try to do as much as possible :>

Not sure about going with Coward Legacy yet as losing 400 life is pretty huge for me. The next upgrade are all about 1~2 EX each. (Currently sitting at 27k and up to ~42k with 5-6 curses)
Slow in, slow out cuz I'm just a player.
--------------------------------------------
How does this build fare against Maven?
Maven's pretty easy because we can hit her while moving around
Hey guys. I am playing this in 3.14 and if I have multi totem support on while leveling with holy flame totem it seems very weak. Goes from like 4300 damage to 2200 damage. Am I missing something on why I should use this?
"
timwhetzel wrote:
Hey guys. I am playing this in 3.14 and if I have multi totem support on while leveling with holy flame totem it seems very weak. Goes from like 4300 damage to 2200 damage. Am I missing something on why I should use this?

You should read the description of the gem, basically you summon two totems instead of one and reduces your damage by 20% (at max lvl). This is more of a quality of life for clearing at maps.
Someone please look at my gear on what I can improve. Other than gem levels. Maybe better gear and links

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info